Naked and Afraid XL S01E08 Filth and Fury HDTV x264-FUM[ettv]

seeders: 433
leechers: 33
Added on August 31, 2015 by ettvin TV
Torrent verified.

Naked and Afraid XL S01E08 Filth and Fury HDTV x264-FUM[ettv] (Size: 420.29 MB)
 Naked.and.Afraid.XL.S01E08.Filth.and.Fury.HDTV.x264-FUM.mp4420.29 MB
 Torrent-Downloaded-From-ExtraTorrent.cc.txt301 bytes

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
420.29 MB
seeders:433
leechers:33
Naked and Afraid XL S01E08 Filth and Fury HDTV x264-FUM[ettv]

All Comments

Thank you
Good!
Hummmm . This show lost all credibility. EJ & Jeff deserved higher for carrying the large group of slugs .. Dani and Alana's attitude toward Shane and Dani was not kewl . Luke / Chris shit the bed after the chicks showed up . IMHO - The group of 6 are all a VERY selfish ungrateful . ( kinda wished the gun boat opened fire on them all except for Laura though, haha ) JS (~_^)

Well, kudos to all of them for trying and to those who finished. I definitely have my favorites and some who I disliked by their behavior on the show. Good episode and print - Fast DL = Thanks 4 the share and for uploading the complete series ettv
thanks ettv Bot.
this is the first reality show / survival that demonstrates the social dynamics that humans have. far from vulcans , we appear to spiral down to a loard of the flies pretty fast.

They should of worked on getting water for the black guy that tapped out .... everyone can help in a small tribe , no one is expendable ... the women demoralized the dude ... he was off-tilt and needed their compassion ...

those chicks are all smiley now mooching of the alphas.

i hope to see more shows like this ... survival (the show) tries to create social tension ...

but this is real (er)...
i really wanted the 6 man team to go down :l especially the red head leach...
exactly