seeders: 13
leechers: 0
Added on February 14, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

NaissanceE-REVOLT (Size: 788.14 MB)
 NaissanceE-REVOLT.iso788.13 MB
 revolt.nfo8.91 KB

Description

::::::::: REVOLT PRESENTS :::::::::::: NaissanceE ::::::Information::::System Requirements::OS: Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista Processor: 2.0+ GHz multi-core processor Memory: 3 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA 8800 gts or similar graphics card DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 2 GB available space::Greetz and Respect::ALL CREDIT Goes to REVOLT for Ripping and Special friend for Distribution.

::More Information::

::Screenshots::

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
788.14 MB
seeders:13
leechers:0
NaissanceE-REVOLT

Trailer

All Comments

Teşekkürler.Oyun çalışıyor ama çok ilginç bir oyun
Great indie game with puzzles...i recommend it...give it a try...
Great indie game with puzzles...i recommend it...give it a try...
yeee
Just create a new profile and you may start a new game ^^ Cheers
It's an already started gameplay. It lacks the intro, has saved games, and you don't even start in the first level.
The Reloaded version works perfect. Don't waste your time with this one.
And people say you can't save with the Reloaded version.. cant' you simply start a new game/delete the existing saves?
Actually no. You can press "Play", but it starts from the last savegame, not from the start.
I have no problems with the saves in the Reloaded version, but I'm using a firewell to block the game from accesing the internet, because it tries to connect somewhere when you start it. Maybe that's the problem with the saves.
Game works perfectly and I finished it so there is no save problem with this torrent...