Myths of the World Chinese Healer CE-Wendy99

seeders: 123
leechers: 47
Added on June 30, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Myths of the World Chinese Healer CE-Wendy99 (Size: 1.41 GB)
 MythsWorldChineseHealerCE.exe1.41 GB

Description

Myths of the World Chinese Healer CE-Wendy99Genre: Adventure | Hidden Object | PuzzleA great myth has enduring power no matter where the story comes from. In this first game in the exciting new Myths of the World series, your story begins as a Chinese healer who's brought to the Imperial City to save the Emperor's son. But you uncover a devious plot and end up having to save yourself! Throughout the game, you'll use your herbal kit to concoct powerful potions to summon spirits and heal the people you meet. There are also collectible cranes hidden everywhere, and achievements to earn as you play.This is a special Collectors Edition release full of exclusive extras You wont find in the standard version.The Collectors Edition includes:ΓÇó Play the bonus game to track down Master Lei once and for allΓÇó Integrated Strategy GuideΓÇó Play three bonus hidden-object puzzlesΓÇó Replay hidden-object puzzles and mini-games from the gameSystem Requirements:OS: Windows XP | Windows Vista | Windows 7 | Windows 8CPU: 1.4 GHzRAM: 1024 MBDirectX: 9.0Hard Drive: 1.41 GBBrowser: Internet Explorer 7 or laterInstall and play!Greetz and Respect:Rarbg | SMoK3 | TEZ | Arenabg | GameWorks | UnKnOwN | RuToR | appusinghSuReNo | TvTeam | Mr.Stifmeister | azaq318 | DUQA | Acesan8s | SaM | Oziman BOZX | {Wasal} | adapa | randompirate | Agricola | SteRipper | neon | hiest blackjesus | Sceneline | JAFFA | C374R | SEYTER | MnM | geordie76 & friends :)

SCREENSHOTS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.41 GB
seeders:123
leechers:47
Myths of the World Chinese Healer CE-Wendy99

All Comments

thank you so much :)
Playing now. The game glitched on me at the puzzle the second time I visited him so I restarted it and the second time around it worked fine. I also found when I changed out of HDMI mode it fixed it. I have a new laptop so it could have been on my end. The game is a lot of fun and easy to install. Thank you. Your downloads are always fun, easy to install and safe. I really appreciate all the time you take. You are awesome! <3
Thanks for the upload, all was well.
it said cant open win32...I dont know why
Thaaaaanx!