Mysticum- Lost Masters of the Universe [Compilation] 2004

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on November 23, 2014 by analogkid6103in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Mysticum- Lost Masters of the Universe [Compilation] 2004 (Size: 90.75 MB)
 10- The Shattered Soul.mp37.78 MB
 14- Kingdom Comes.mp36.85 MB
 03- Wintermass.mp36.81 MB
 08- Demons Never Sleep.mp36.73 MB
 16- Black Magic Mushrooms.mp36.69 MB
 02- The Rest.mp36.36 MB
 15- Eriaminell.mp36.35 MB
 09- Crypt of Fear.mp36.08 MB
 12- Mourning.mp35.97 MB
 04- Mourning.mp35.77 MB
 05- Father Beyond.mp35.76 MB
 06- Forces of Darkness.mp35.75 MB
 13- Where the Raven Flies.mp35.68 MB
 11- The Grave of Petrified Souls.mp34.92 MB
 01- Intro.mp31.82 MB
 07- Outro.mp31.37 MB
 Cover.jpg51.47 KB

Description

Tracks 1-7 taken from the "Wintermass" demo.
Tracks 8-11 taken from the "Medusa's Tears" demo.
Track 12 taken from the Mysticum / Ulver split.
Track 13 taken from the "Piss Off" promo.
Track 14 taken from "Nordic Metal - A Tribute to Euronymous".
Track 15 taken from "A Tribute to Hell - Satanic Rites".
Track 16 taken from the Audiopain / Mysticum split.

Review:
Quote:
The sum of their achievements - 95%

I've been a fan of Mysticum for years and at this point I'm pretty familiar with everything they've ever released so I have no trouble saying that their only album is basically worthless.

I say this because their two demos were totally awesome (with the exception of "Father Beyond" and "The Grave of Petrified Souls" which were total snoozers) and "In the Streams of Inferno" only ruined what was perfect to begin with.

What killed their only full-length was the production. All the cool riffs were reduced to a constant unmusical distorted treble "hiss" and the drums ended up sounding like boring, lifeless techno beats. The drums on "Wintermass" and "Medusa's Tears" sounded like midi, but that's cool because it fit and their heaviness as far as bass is concerned gave them a very "in your face" kind of feel. Onward... The rest of the tracks are pretty cool, but "Black Magic Mushrooms" is the best.

CLASSIC FUCKING MYSTICUM. My only complaint with this release is the sound quality of track 12 because it sounds like they were too lazy to hunt down the master tapes and just used the inferior vynil version. Come on guys, I know you didn't go into the studio and record directly to wax...?!? Oh well... The "Wintermass" version was a little better anyway and this gives me an excuse to not listen to what is essentially the same song. That said, this is really the only Mysticum CD you'll ever need unless they come out with a new one.

Sadly that may never happen and one of black metal's most unique bands (uniqueness, a rare quality in this genre) will go almost entirely unnoticed and fade away into obscurity... Tragic.

Mysticum @ MySpace

Quote:
Mysticum plays pure fucking INDUSTRIAL BLACK METAL!! We started up in 1991 and was first signed by Euronmous's (R.I.P) label DEATH'LIKE SILENCE PRODUCTIONS, but because of his death there was no realease by us there.... We do not play any of that fake forest worshipping nature black metal! -We are representing total destruction of civilisations and human minds, cause we are the true worshippers of the black cosmos and the ones that will guide you to PLANET SATAN collecting your souls... DAMN YOU ALL!! HAIL SATAN!!

Last known line-up
Prime Evil (Ravn/Svartravn/Necrocum) - Vocals, Guitar (Amok (Nor), Aborym)
Cerastes (Der General) - Vocals, Guitar
Dr. Best (Robin "Mean" Malmberg) - Bass, Programming (Ulver (session))

Enjoy
Genre: Black
Subgenre: Industrial Black Metal
Bitrate: 192 k
Size: 90.75 MB
Show/Hide Files:
17 files

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
90.75 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1