My Son Marshall,My Son Eminem

seeders: 9
leechers: 0
Added on February 3, 2015 by 345dsain Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

My Son Marshall,My Son Eminem (Size: 4.92 MB)
 my son marshall,my son eminem.pdf2.47 MB
 my son marshall,my son eminem.mobi1.27 MB
 my son marshall,my son eminem.epub1.18 MB

Description

My Son Marshall, My Son Eminem is a 2008 autobiography by Debbie Nelson, Eminem's mom. The British author Annette Witheridge helped her with the book. It was reported in September 2008 that the book sold over 100,000 copies in the United Kingdom.
"People have accused me of writing this book for money, but that’s the last reason for doing it. I wanted to set the record straight to let both my sons know how much they are loved, despite our many struggles in life. And I want people to know the real me, not the person they think I am."
The same goes for Eminem too cuz as he says "the apple don't fall too far from the tree".You just cannot know Eminem without knowing his mother and their love.Know the father and the son he is.There are a lot of fucked up shit that this book reveals that slim had to go through to make the kind of music you love so much,so read up about how he used to get beat up and why he changed schools every three months and take in some of their pain its beautiful cuz know that its all settled now.

Nelson's aim in writing the book at that time was to show her side of the story about her trouble with Eminem.It includes all of Nelson's life, and includes her troubles with Eminem growing up and dealing with fame. According to her,she and Eminem were estranged because of alot misunderstandings,explained in details in this book,but despite all she loves marshall .And Inlight of Eminem's beautiful words in his song "Headlights" we know for sure that they have resolved their differences.But I love the light this books sheds on her and Eminem's life,and all of his family,the things that they had to go through after Eminem became SLIM SHADY.We can only imagine their pain as they both loved each other so much and fame drove them so far apart that they wouldn't talk to each other for years.

The book has photographs of Nelson with Eminem, and poems and lyrics written by Eminem that were rarely or never seen before.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.92 MB
seeders:9
leechers:0
My Son Marshall,My Son Eminem