My Ruin - The Sacred Mood 2013 ak6103

seeders: 7
leechers: 5
Added on March 30, 2015 by analogkid6103in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

My Ruin - The Sacred Mood 2013 ak6103 (Size: 78.33 MB)
 06. Insomniac Moon.mp39.49 MB
 08. Del Riche.mp39.19 MB
 02. Moriendo Renascor.mp38.97 MB
 05. Honey of the Human Soul.mp38.85 MB
 04. Heretic Dreams.mp37.44 MB
 03. God Is a Girl With a Butcher Knif.mp37.36 MB
 09. The Harsh Light of Day.mp37.36 MB
 07. Hour Of The Wolf.mp36.89 MB
 01. Monolith of Wrath.mp36.73 MB
 10. Trouble.mp35.8 MB
 33456.jpg185.91 KB
 23232.jpg65.05 KB

Description

My Ruin is an American Los Angeles-based alternative metal band, composed of the husband and wife duo Tairrie B and Mick Murphy. The band been through various line-up changes since its formation in 1999. It has a dedicated fanbase, mostly in the UK. Its sound consists of passionate vocals set against heavy rock beats.

Tairrie B Murphy has cultivated a reputation both on and off the stage for her aggressive performances and acerbic vocal style. Steve Beebee of Kerrang! Magazine wrote: “On stage, she is hard to resist. Shaking, clawing at herself, falling to her knees, making eye contact with just about anyone brave enough, Tairrie B is undoubtedly a worthy star. It is her dangerous cocktail of defiance and vulnerability that makes it all seem so damn real.” More recently, journalist Emma Johnston noted that “Tairrie B doesn’t so much open her heart to you as rip it still beating from a gaping wound in her chest before forcing the bloody mess down your throat,” in a review for Classic Rock.

Over the decade since the band's formation, the sound has evolved and become heavier with each record, with Mick Murphy’s guitar playing becoming a prominent feature along with his solos and riffs. In a Metal Hammer Magazine album review praising the band's Ghosts and Good Stories album, journalist Dom Lawson stated: “The divine Ms. B comes roaring back under the radar and proudly grinding against the grain, My Ruin have mutated into something truly monstrous in recent years, as the chemistry between Tairrie B and Mick Murphy has evolved and sprouted wicked wings.”

Mick Murphy has also been praised in the music press over the years. In a live review from 2008, Mick was dubbed “Master of Heaviosity” and in 2009, Guitar Player Magazine wrote; “One of the most ferocious and creative hard rock guitarists you’ll hear underground, above ground or bouncing off satellites.”

My Ruin The Sacred Mood
CD, Released date : 11 June 2013 - Self-Released
Style: Hard Rock

Tracklist
1. Monolith of Wrath
2. Moriendo Renascor
3. God Is a Girl with a Butcher Knife
3. Heretic Dreams
4. Honey of the Human Soul
5. Insomniac Moon
6. Hour of the Wolf
7. Del Riche
8. The Harsh Light of Day
9. Trouble

Band members

Tairrie B Murphy - Vocals
Mick Murphy - Guitar, Bass & Drums

Discography
Studio Albums

Speak and Destroy (1999)
A Prayer Under Pressure of Violent Anguish (2000)
The Horror of Beauty (2003)
The Brutal Language (2005)
Throat Full of Heart (2008)
Ghosts and Good Stories (2010)
A Southern Revelation (2011)
The Sacred Mood (2013)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
78.33 MB
seeders:7