My Neighbor Totoro - Streamline - FOX English Dub

seeders: 39
leechers: 4
Added on May 26, 2013 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

My Neighbor Totoro - Streamline - FOX English Dub (Size: 681.36 MB)
 My Neighbor Totoro (Streamline English Dub) [iQ].mp4681.36 MB

Description

Source: HobbitFilmz DVDR (found on TPB); thanks.

Video was encoded from the DVD source of the original Streamline/Fox english dub of this movie. It's in a full-screen SD 640x480 resolution due to the nature of the source itself. There is a dub-over-raw version floating around (1080p) if would like to grab that instead.

Video: 640x480, x264
Audio: Stereo AAC-LC
Container: MP4

If it means anything to anyone, you can probably add this to your mobile device and probably any other device capable of playing h264 video without any problem.

Anyway, I usually don't do these types of releases, but the lack of available copies of the Fox dub disturbed me. Feel free to leave any questions and/or comments and I'll try to get back at them.

Enjoy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
681.36 MB
seeders:39
leechers:4
My Neighbor Totoro - Streamline - FOX English Dub

All Comments

FINALLY! The original English dub!
It's the best quality you can get for an older movie like this.
Like others have said,it's about time I found this copy. This is totoro from my childhood! I remember watching the Disney dub and was like...The hell is this shit? Thanks so much uploader!
thanks uploader
Great! Thanks uppie :)
Great rip! Both audio and video are flawless. This is the original English audio dub version. A fast download too (thanks seeders).
Play back is perfect using VLC player. Thanks upLoader!
^~^ ^~^
If you are looking for an app to burn your movies to DVD, I would recommend ConvertXToDVD 4 (you can find it right here on KICKASS). This is by far the most user friendly program I have ever used. Just as the name implies, it doesn't matter what format (.mkv, .flv, .wmv, .mpeg-4, .avi, .dvx etc.) your movie file is, ConvertXToDVD 4 will convert and burn a DVD that any type or age of DVD player can read.