Charlie Richards-Accepting Caladon's Scales.mobi658.29 KB
 AJ Jarrett-The Teachers Wounded Heart.epub643.72 KB
 Nicole Dennis-On the Green.epub608.51 KB
 Charlie Richards-Accepting Caladon's Scales.epub566.39 KB
 Marcy Jacks-Indecision.epub470.96 KB
 Marcy Jacks-Indecision.pdf397.54 KB
 Amber Kell-Elijah’s Ghost.epub281.42 KB

Description

The Teacher's Wounded Heart By: AJ Jarrett - Drew Hamilton is happy living a quiet life. Becoming a teacher was all he ever wanted and up until a few months ago that was enough to keep him content, that was before Cal Saunders moved in next door and changed everything. Drew feels like his life is spinning out of control, but falling for the tattooed god isn’t in his plans. Cal knows the well dressed and mild mannered teacher is slumming it to be with a man who makes his living as a tattoo artist. Where he’s rough around the edges, Drew is smooth and sweet, everything Cal’s ever wanted. No matter how much Drew pushes him away, Cal won’t turn his back on what’s happening between them. Drew knows he needs to let go of his past and move forward but fear keeps him paralyzed to do anything about it. He needs to figure it out soon before the only man he’s ever truly loved walks away.

Elijah’s Ghost By: Amber Kell - It only takes one event to change the world. Elijah Trenton had always been considered a weak wizard. With little magic and an overpowering father he’d expected to spend his life teaching. When an accident reveals his ability to talk to the dead, new possibilities open up. Devin Stewartson had been eyeing Elijah for months. The shy redhead drew his eye from that first day, and only the thought of a relationship had him shying away. When Elijah saves Devin’s life, Devin decides that some things are worth a chance. Old enemies and new adversaries try to tear the two men apart, but love can withstand most anything and even death can’t part two men fated to be together.

Accepting Caladon's Scales By: Charlie Richards - Into the Paranormal World: Sometimes going against family leads to better rewards than sticking with them. After seventeen years in captivity, Caladon O’Hara is freed from his cage by gargoyles. His rescuers take him to their manor, give him a safe place to recuperate, and set him up with a new identity, Caladon Wykert. They also aid Caladon in tracking down information about his son, Taolma. Upon seeing a picture of his son’s face after so long, Caladon goes into mild shock, overwhelmed at seeing him as an adult for the first time. Nurse Leroy Wilde works part time at the gargoyle’s mansion. He handles daytime shifts since Perseus, the clutch’s head doctor, has not yet mated and turns into stone during daylight hours. When he spots Caladon through a doorway, he’s quickly smitten by the tall, handsome shifter. Still, Leroy keeps his distance. He’d tried dating an African American once before, and due to his family’s bigotry, it hadn’t turned out so well. When Caladon suffers a shock, Leroy is called to help. His mere presence yanks Caladon out of his stupor, only for the shifter to declare they are mates. Leroy is unable to resist the siren call of the mate-pull, and he agrees to a date. He quickly discovers that his family isn’t the only complication…because at the time of Caladon’s kidnapping, he was still married. Mates or not, Leroy refuses to get involved with a married man.

Indecision By: Marcy Jacks - After being kidnapped and supposedly murdered, Kendrick Ainsley has finally been reunited with the love of his life, warrior dragon Roman of the Firethorn Clan. Though months have passed, and they appear to be getting back on track with their relationship. Or are they? While Roman was hunting the man who murdered his lover, Clatcher, another dragon warrior, kept him from going insane. Roman fell into dark times, and Clatcher prevented him from falling apart, and Roman is having a difficult time hiding how much he misses the warrior. Kendrick understands. He really does. He was gone for many months, and Clatcher is everything he is not, a dragon who can watch Roman's back in battle, handsome, and independent. Kendrick doesn't want his mate to choose, so he will choose for them. He suspects that Roman mated with both Clatcher and Kendrick, and Kendrick wants to try a relationship between the three of them, before they break apart for good.

On the Green By: Nicole Dennis - Can a flashy sous chef and a hard-working landscaper go beyond their pasts and find one another?
Homeless as a teen, Malcolm Bissette has found a new life at the Southern Charm. Flamboyant, he often changes his hair color on a whim. At sixteen, he crushed hard on the landscaper Reece Simpson. Now all grown up, Malcom still has a crush on Reece, but there appears to be no reciprocation from him. Malcolm watches him at work every day from the kitchen, but lets the crush disappear. He vows to forget the man—that is, until Reece changes the entire game. Waiting for years to get his hands on the vast overgrowth around the Charm, Reece Simpson dives into the project with enthusiasm. Preferring plants to people, he sticks to just brief moments with men. There is one man he would consider staying beyond a moment with, though—the flashy, colourful sous chef at the Southern Delights. Realising his feelings, Reece is knocked off his feet by a wave of emotions. Is he in time to catch this flirty chef? What would it be like to have Mal in bed? Would it make the summer afternoons even steamier? Is there a chance for love for both of them? Could they entertain the idea of a life together like their friends?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.52 MB
seeders:44
leechers:14
my mm books 38

All Comments

Ty!
Thank you
thanks
Thank you!
Thanks!!!!
Hi.
I've been trying to download one your last uploads (mm books #37) for several days now, but nothing. I have the same problem with mm books #38.
Previously I downloaded #1-36 (and thank you for them) with no problems at all, but it seems I can't repeat that success now ))).
Do you (or does anybody) know what may be the problem with these torrents?
To those who has the same problem--try another program to download these files. It seems, some programs don't work with torrent links that start with 'udp' (or something))). For mm#37 and #38 I had to use BitComet instead of uTorrent, but while looking for solution I saw vise versa cases.
This is what fixed it for me within uTorrent: Preferences > Connection > Proxy Server > uncheck "Use proxy for hostname lookups"
Thanks!
Thank You !!
thank you so much