leechers: 2
Added on April 26, 2014 by LLHDin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

my mm books 13 (Size: 1.64 MB)
 Downs-Jana-Forevers-End.pdf1.01 MB
 Evans-Gabrielle-Moonstruck.pdf354.14 KB
 Jacks-Marcy-I-Want-to-Bite-on-Your-Ears.pdf293.22 KB

Description

Forever's End By: Jana Downs - Ander Moore is a shifter who doesn’t belong in a world full of vampires, but desire keeps pulling him toward their king. Unluckily for him, the closer he gets to the deadly world of the royals, the more Ander struggles to keep his lust a secret. The Blood King, Rowan Klaus, has ruled as the vampire king for centuries. He has loved and lost and sworn to never love again, a conviction that doesn’t come easy when he sees Ander. Determined to keep the shifter at arm's length, he never expects the Royal Gala to end with Ander in his bed. Not everyone is pleased that a Silver Blood and the vampire king are engaged in a passionate tryst. Their growing affections lead them down a dangerous path where enemies circle closer and the burden of the crown becomes ever heavier. Happily ever after may come at a steeper price than either man is willing to pay to reach Forever’s End.

Moonstruck By: Gabrielle Evans - Rion Cruz has an obligation to protect the pack lands, as well as his fellow packmates. Beyond those responsibilities, however, no one has ever depended on him until Moon came along. Captivated by the pint-size werewolf with the tragic past, he finds being someone’s hero isn’t quite the burden he expected it to be.
No one ever cared about Moon, not his parents and certainly not the staff at the lab who held him captive for years. Spending the majority of his life just trying to survive, he has never really learned how to live, but all of that changes when Rion sweeps into his life. Moon knows the path to forever won’t be easy. When an unknown danger comes knocking at their door, however, threatening to end his happily-ever-after, he’s prepared to fight tooth and nail to protect his mate—and a future he didn’t even realize he wanted.

I Want to Bite on Your Ears By: Marcy Jacks - Charlie Young is an omega werewolf, but also a defect. He cannot shift, and he and his wolf are stuck together, molded into the same body. Banished from his pack at a young age and forced to live with his abusive mother, he's shocked when he's called back by Dane Griffiths, the son of the former alpha who shunned him. Despite that hurt, Charlie wants to climb into the man's lap and obey. He doesn't want to be made into a concubine because he's a defect, however, so when Charlie runs, Dane not only chases him, but mates with him. Charlie is not even sure if it's a true mating, but his body is certainly intrigued. He wants to know more about Dane, about the thing that caused him to push Charlie away all those years ago. It might bring great happiness, if jealous pack members don't kill Charlie in an attempt to take his place, first.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.64 MB
seeders:30
leechers:2
my mm books 13

All Comments

Thanks!
Thank you
Thank you!