My Little Pony - Fighting is Magic #Premium Edition# 4.2 (SquirrelNET) (ENG) [Repack] by Zobaken

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 12, 2014 by EvilScorpioin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

My Little Pony - Fighting is Magic #Premium Edition# 4.2 (SquirrelNET) (ENG) [Repack] by Zobaken (Size: 1.41 GB)
 setup-2.bin701.9 MB
 setup-1.bin701.35 MB
 setup-3.bin42.98 MB
 0846423d1ff0136e04997264586b3aad.png586.99 KB
 setup.exe564.14 KB
 info.txt660 bytes

Description

Year: 2014
Genre: Fighting
Developer: Mane6 / iwanabrawl
Publisher: SquirrelNET
Platform: PC
Language: English

System Requirements:
CPU: Pentium/AMD 1 GHz
RAM: 256 Mb
VRAM: 64 Mb
HDD: 2 Gb

Description:
Fighting Is Magic is the former name of a fighting game that was initially cancelled due to a cease and desist letter by Hasbro, but has since been revived as an original work, being developed by the Mane6 development team and Lauren Faust. The game, originally titled My Little Pony: Fighting Is Magic, was based on the animated television series My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and had numerous characters from the show. It was under development by a team of nine volunteers who call themselves Mane6; these volunteers were part of the adult fanbase of the show, known as bronies. The original game was neither licensed nor endorsed by Hasbro. It attracted attention of the Evolution Championship Series due to some of the unique gameplay features centered on four-legged, non-humanoid characters that were atypical of the fighting genre.

A separate effort created by fans not associated with the Mane6 team released their Tribute Edition and Premium Edition of the original Mane6 My Little Pony-inspired game in early 2014. These games were made from various beta assets of the original which Mane6 developed in the first two years, and were later leaked by other parties.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.41 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
My Little Pony - Fighting is Magic #Premium Edition# 4.2 (SquirrelNET) (ENG) [Repack] by Zobaken

Trailer

Screenshots

My Little Pony - Fighting is Magic #Premium Edition# 4.2 (SquirrelNET) (ENG) [Repack] by Zobaken screenshot
My Little Pony - Fighting is Magic #Premium Edition# 4.2 (SquirrelNET) (ENG) [Repack] by Zobaken screenshot

All Comments

Thank you!