My Left Foot The Story of Christy Brown 1989 720p BRRip x264-PLA

seeders: 6
leechers: 15
Added on May 25, 2013 by in Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDDVDRip

My Left Foot The Story of Christy Brown 1989 720p BRRip x264-PLA (Size: 951.94 MB)
 [ www.UsaBit.com ] - My Left Foot The Story of Christy Brown 1989 720p BRRip x264-PLAYNOW.mp4951.94 MB

Description

Plot: Christy Brown is a spastic quadriplegic born to a large, poor Irish family. His mother, Mrs Brown, recognizes the intelligence and humanity in the lad everyone else regards as a vegetable. Eventually, Christy matures into a cantankerous writer who uses his only functional limb, his left foot, to write with.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097937/

Genre: Biography | Drama
iMDB Rating: 7,8/10 from 30 860 users
Director: Jim Sheridan
Starring: Daniel Day-Lewis, Brenda Fricker, Alison Whelan

Source Used: My Left Foot 1989 720p BluRay x264-HD4U

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
951.94 MB
seeders:6
leechers:15
My Left Foot The Story of Christy Brown 1989 720p BRRip x264-PLA

Trailer

All Comments

Excellent 720p encode
Let me state at the outset that I have Cerebral Palsy and I went into this film expecting to have to make allowances for the lead performance. I left the theater half-convinced that they'd cast an actor who had Cerebral Palsy in the role, even though I knew that was not the case. The performances were generally excellent, with a special nod to Brenda Fricker and to Hugh O'Conner (I believe that's his name) as the young Christy Brown. Christy is talented, brash, arrogant, at times vulgar and petulant-in other words, human. This film, along with Gaby: A True Story and the documentary King Gimp, are excellent portrayals of life with CP. By no means a complete portrait, but fine examples of the disabled as human beings. Most highly recommended.