Music to Your Ears - A Collection of Holiday Music 320cbr (Big Papi) 1997 Classical Christmas Music

seeders: 13
leechers: 0
Added on November 16, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Music to Your Ears - A Collection of Holiday Music 320cbr (Big Papi) 1997 Classical Christmas Music (Size: 126.2 MB)
 01 Пётр Ильич Чайковский - The Nutcracker: Overture (Philharmonica Orchestra feat. conductor:...7.28 MB
 02 Пётр Ильич Чайковский - The Nutcracker: Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy Overture...5.3 MB
 03 Пётр Ильич Чайковский - The Nutcracker: Arabian Dance Overture (Philharmonica Orchestra...6.99 MB
 04 Пётр Ильич Чайковский - The Nutcracker: Chinese Dance Overture (Philharmonica Orchestra...2.28 MB
 05 Пётр Ильич Чайковский - The Nutcracker: Trepak (Russian Dance) Overture (Philharmonica...2.58 MB
 06 Пётр Ильич Чайковский - The Nutcracker: Dance of the Reed Flutes Overture (Philharmonica...4.82 MB
 07 Пётр Ильич Чайковский - The Nutcracker: Waltz of the Flower Overture (Philharmonica...15.67 MB
 08 Herbert Grönemeyer - March of the Toys (Philadelphia Orchestra feat. conductor: Eugene...9.27 MB
 09 Émile Waldteufel - The Skaters' Waltz (London Symphony Orchestra feat. conductor:...17.56 MB
 10 Johann Sebastian Bach - The Anna Magdalena Notebook: Minuet in G (Philadelphia Orchestra feat....3.7 MB
 11 Johann Sebastian Bach - The Anna Magdalena Notebook: Musette in D (Philadelphia Orchestra...2.99 MB
 12 Johann Sebastian Bach - The Anna Magdalena Notebook: Bist du bei mir (Philadelphia Orchestra...8.46 MB
 13 Johann Sebastian Bach - The Anna Magdalena Notebook: March in D (Philadelphia Orchestra feat....2.4 MB
 14 James Lord Pierpont - Jingle Bells (Philadelphia Orchestra feat. conductor: Eugene Ormandy).mp34.31 MB
 15 George Frideric Handel - Overture from "Messiah" (Philadelphia Orchestra feat....10.24 MB
 16 George Frideric Handel - Pastorial Symphony (Philadelphia Orchestra feat. conductor: Eugene...9.23 MB
 17 George Frideric Handel - Lift Up Ye Heads (Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, feat. organ: E. P....7.29 MB
 18 [unknown] - Patapan (The Cleveland Orchestra feat. conductor: George Szell).mp35.76 MB
 Big Papi.nfo4.01 KB
 Cover.jpg63.83 KB
 Music to Your Ears: A Collection of Holiday Music.cue6.08 KB
 Music to Your Ears: A Collection of Holiday Music.log14.19 KB

Description

Source: 1997 CD

The CD has the AT&T logo stamped on it - Big Papi

By KAC
I received this compilation in the mail from AT&T when it first came out in 1997. I was a kid and basically said, "Hey, Mom, this is a real CD! Can I keep it?" "Hmm, is it age appropriate? What's on it?" "Classical music, I think." "Okay, kid, whatever." This was the first classical music I'd ever actively listened to (my parents were into Motown, Sade, Maxwell), and my mind was completely blown. This album fed my desire to play clarinet and expanded my musical horizons.

I've memorized every note and I've played it so many times that the disc is ratty. I've taken special care with it over the past decade and flipped out when I found it on Amazon. I think this is the perfect Christmas album.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
126.2 MB
seeders:13
leechers:0
Music to Your Ears - A Collection of Holiday Music 320cbr (Big Papi) 1997 Classical Christmas Music

All Comments

thanks
quick DL even out of season