Murdoch Mysteries-S05xE13 Xvid

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on May 23, 2012 by ajaxenin TV
Torrent verified.

Murdoch Mysteries-S05xE13 Xvid (Size: 332.75 MB)
 13. Murdoch Mysteries-20th Century Murdoch-S5.avi332.75 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Finally this month - and for the series - Detective Murdoch is suspicious of Gideon Turner, who claims he has knowledge of soon-to-be-committed crimes but refuses to say how or why. When Turner bolts from police custody and thwarts a murder attempt, Murdoch, Inspector Brackenreid and Constable Crabtree demand to know where he got his information. He calmly explains he saw the events happen when he travelled to the future.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
332.75 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Murdoch Mysteries-S05xE13 Xvid

All Comments

great quality, thanks a bunch!
exelent, thank you
Surprising and excellent season closer, thanks to uploader for a fantastic season of first run Murdochs, looking forward to the next and final season
thank you ajaxen ... still downloading the episode so i can not comment on it but for all your efforts in sharing with us i'll give YOU a 10/10 in consideration/effort. see ya in series 6 cheers hun ... tah
Thanks from Portugal, and I hope you will post season 6 because I love this series and this is the only way I can watch it.
Thank you for your special efforts - - - From those of us who have no other access to this wonderful show.
well my friends that was the end of S5 of Murdoch Mysteries S6 will be shown on a different channel in Canada in late Septemberand then probably later on Alibi in the UK so i will not need to upload anymore unless no-one uploads it before it is shown in the UK, thanks to all you good people who seeded religiously and kept the series going for others and i know there was a lot of you so goodbye for now
Thanks from Portugal, and I hope you will post season 6 because I love this series and this is the only way I can watch it.