MurDa - Decimate EP (2015) [EDM, Dubstep] [Prime Audio] *Zoto* [EDM RG]

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on April 1, 2016 by zotobomin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

MurDa - Decimate EP (2015) [EDM, Dubstep] [Prime Audio] *Zoto* [EDM RG] (Size: 85.49 MB)
 MurDa & Subject 31 - Shrapnel.mp312.77 MB
 MurDa - Ascension.mp38.61 MB
 MurDa - Soul Taker.mp312.47 MB
 MurDa - Gunned Down.mp39.86 MB
 MurDa - Downfall.mp311.62 MB
 MurDa & Samplifire - Disgrace.mp38.61 MB
 MurDa - Decimate.mp310.24 MB
 MurDa - Downfall VIP.mp311.22 MB
 Cover.jpg104.79 KB

Description

Label: Prime Audio
Artist: MurDa
Featuring Artists: SampliFire, Subject 31
Genre: Dubstep
Released: 2015-10-26
Catalog: PRIMEDIGI061

MurDa returns to Prime audio with another release entitled "Decimate EP" & Here was his process of making the EP..........It all started 4 months ago by releasing a little teaser of my track Decimate on my Soundcloud, not knowing that I would achieve the best stats & support I have received so far! I approached Prime Audio to see if they would be interested in releasing it & they liked the track. That's when I thought of an EP release. Prime Audio liked how the EP was shaping up & where it was heading & agreed to release it. Everything I made from then onwards was based around that 'Decimate' Sound! I thought I would ask my two good friends 'Subject 31' and 'Samplifire' to make a track with me for this EP, they both turned out perfect! Producers such as Phiso, Samplifire, Subject 31 & SubOxyde have inspired me with this EP but I aimed to add a MurDa twist to it!

**I WILL NOT ALWAYS BE ABLE TO UPLOAD 24/7. IF YOU CAN, PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THE TORRENT ALIVE!**

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
85.49 MB
seeders:2
leechers:3
MurDa - Decimate EP (2015) [EDM, Dubstep] [Prime Audio] *Zoto* [EDM RG]