Muddy Waters Mud In Your Ear (blues)(mp3@320)[rogercc][h33t]

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
Added on June 26, 2011 by rogerccin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Muddy Waters Mud In Your Ear (blues)(mp3@320)[rogercc][h33t] (Size: 77.16 MB)
 Muddy Waters - Mud In Your Ear - 01. Diggin' My Potatoes.mp37.27 MB
 Muddy Waters - Mud In Your Ear - 02. Watch Dog.mp36.85 MB
 Muddy Waters - Mud In Your Ear - 03. Sting It.mp35.84 MB
 Muddy Waters - Mud In Your Ear - 04. Why'd You Do Me.mp37.91 MB
 Muddy Waters - Mud In Your Ear - 05. Natural Wig.mp37.59 MB
 Muddy Waters - Mud In Your Ear - 06. Mud In Your Ear.mp37.77 MB
 Muddy Waters - Mud In Your Ear - 07. Excuse Me Baby.mp34.91 MB
 Muddy Waters - Mud In Your Ear - 08. Sad Day Uptown.mp38.96 MB
 Muddy Waters - Mud In Your Ear - 09. Top of the Boogaloo.mp38.58 MB
 Muddy Waters - Mud In Your Ear - 10. Long Distance Call.mp39.07 MB
 Muddy Waters - Mud In Your Ear - Front.jpg1.33 MB
 Muddy Waters - Mud In Your Ear - Tray.jpg1.07 MB

Description

Muddy Waters Mud in Your Ear
Label: Muse Records [MR 5008 ]
Released: 1973
Format:Mp3@320

"Mud in your ear" LP by blues legend MUDDY WATERS as released on Muse MR 5008 in 1973 in the US

Anyone who's followed the course of modern popular music is aware of the vast influence exerted on its development by the large numbers of blues artists who collectively shaped and defined the approach to amplified music in the late 1940s and early '50s. Chicago was the pivotal point for the development and dissemination of the modern blues and virtually everything else has flowed, in one way or another, from this rich source.
The revolution began inauspiciously enough in 1948 with the release of a 78-rpm single by a singer-guitarist called Muddy Waters. Coupled on Aristocrat 1305 were a pair of traditional Mississippi Delta-styled pieces "I Cant Be Satisfied" and "I Feel Like Going Home," and on them Waters' dark, majestic singing. Waters' use of amplification gave his guitar playing a new, powerful, striking edge and sonority that introduced to traditional music a sound its listeners found very exciting, comfortably familiar yet strangely compelling and, above all, immensely powerful, urgent.
From the start it was he who dominated the music, who led the way-in style, sound, repertoire, instrumentation, in every way-first as a greatly popular club performer from the mid-1940s on and, a few years later, as the most influential recording artist in the new amplified blues idiom. In the years 1948-55 he put forth for definition the fundamental approaches and usages of modern blues in a remarkable series of ground-breaking and, as time has shown, classic records. In the years since, the style Waters delineated has been extended, fragmented, elaborated and otherwise commercialized, but the fundamental earthy, vital, powerful sound of the postwar blues as defined by Muddy and his bandsmen has yet to be excelled-or even equaled, come to that. It's no accident The Rolling Stones chose their name from one of Waters' finest early recordings the choice was merely prophetic, for Muddy and his magnificent bedrock music continue to resonate as thrillingly and powerfully through the music of today as they did back in the late '40s and early '50s when we first heard them.

Tracklist
1 Diggin' My Potatoes 3:08
2 Watch Dog 3:03
3 Sting It 2:30
4 Why'd You Do Me? 3:22
5 Natural Wig 3:15
6 Mud In Your Ear 2:50
7 Excuse Me Baby 2:04
8 Sad Day Uptown 4:09
9 Top Of The Boogaloo 4:09
10 Long Distance Call 3:51

Tracks: 2,6,7,10
Recorded in New York City, 1967. Released as:
Luther 'Georgia Boy Snake' Johnson - The Muddy Waters Blues Band
1968 Douglas Records LP 781

Tracks: 1,3-5,8,9
Recorded in New York City, 1968. Released as:
Luther Johnson with The Muddy Waters Blues Band - Come On Home
1969 Douglas Records LP 789

Personel
Drums – Francis Clay
Guitar – Muddy Waters, Sammy Langhorne
Guitar, Vocals – Luther Johnson
Harmonica, Vocals – George "Mojo" Buford
Piano – Otis Spann

Muddy Waters at the opening of Peaches Records & Tapes in Rockville,MD

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
77.16 MB
seeders:9
leechers:2
Muddy Waters Mud In Your Ear (blues)(mp3@320)[rogercc][h33t]

All Comments

Thank you. Quick & clean download. Excellent tunes ...