Mouse Guard - Legends of the Guard v02 01-04 (2013|Digital-Empire) {VTS}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 21, 2015 by VTSin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Mouse Guard - Legends of the Guard v02 01-04 (2013|Digital-Empire) {VTS} (Size: 185.65 MB)
 Mouse Guard - Legends of the Guard vol02 01 (of 04) (2013) (HD) (digital-Empire).cbz46.5 MB
 Mouse Guard - Legends of the Guard vol02 02 (of 04) (2013) (digital-Empire).cbz48.92 MB
 Mouse Guard - Legends of the Guard vol02 03 (of 04) (2013) (HD) (digital-Empire).cbz46.36 MB
 Mouse Guard - Legends of the Guard vol02 04 (of 04) (2013) (digital-Empire).cbz43.88 MB

Description

Promotional info from the collected edition - "Inside the June Alley Inn, located in the western mouse city of Barkstone, mice gather to tell tales, each trying to outdo the other. A competition, of sorts, begins. The rules: Every story must contain one truth, one lie, and have never been told in that tavern before. With the winner getting his bar tab cleared, fantastic stories are spun throughout the evening! Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard collects the second volume of Legends of the Guard, a new Mouse Guard anthology series featuring the work of artists and storytellers handpicked by series creator David Petersen."

Thanks to Empire for these HR digital copies. Please seed and enjoy :)

Click on the image for my uploads:

Don't know how to read a comic on your computer? Try this version of CDisplayEX!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
185.65 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Mouse Guard - Legends of the Guard v02 01-04 (2013|Digital-Empire) {VTS}

All Comments

dang Vik!! I requested this and in less than like 5 hours it was up!! THANK YOU!!!!!
VTS
Yes, I am awesome. :D

You're welcome. ;-)