Mount & Blade. Warband - A Clash of Kings 1.11

seeders: 135
leechers: 10
Added on March 28, 2014 by elleerrein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mount & Blade. Warband - A Clash of Kings 1.11 (Size: 1.64 GB)
 Mount & Blade. Warband - A Clash of Kings 1.11.exe1000 MB
 Mount & Blade. Warband - A Clash of Kings 1.11675.58 MB

Description

Title: Mount & Blade: Warband - A Clash of Kings Released original game: April 2, 2010 Released Fashion: 12 January 2014 Genre: Action Developer: Cozur Publisher: Snowball Studios Version: 1.151 Version fashion: 1.11 Platform: PC Interface : Russian / English Voice: English / Russian Tablet: not required Description: A Clash of Kings (Battle of Kings) - Mod for the fictional universe of the American science fiction writer George RR Martin books displayed in the series "A Song of Ice and Fire" mod is called the second book "The Battle of the Kings , "which depicts the status in Vasteras: On the" throne "of Westeros immediately claim 5 rulers: Joffrey Baratheon (which is strictly heir of the king), two of his uncles and Renly Stanis, the son of the right hand of the old king Rob Stark (King of the North) and heiress of the old Targaryen dynasty rulers of Westeros, Daenerys Targaryen (Mother of Dragons), but this is due to the walls King beyond the Wall, the leader of the Wild Rogue Mans and Islands Zheleznorozhdennye try to return and take part of the north of Westeros. Among this and not stability and bickering for power and you will be destined to the main character, or what would win the throne for himself on the throne or to adopt one of his "contenders." In real life, the most difficult aspect of the battle between good and evil is to determine whether where that. George RR Martin System requirements: √ Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7 √ Processor: 1.8 Ghz √ Memory: 512 MB ​​√ Video: 128 MB √ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible √ Free hard drive space: 3.57 GB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.64 GB
seeders:135
leechers:10
Mount & Blade. Warband - A Clash of Kings 1.11

Trailer

All Comments

It seems to be a free mod, might as well download from its source if any of you are having issues.
do you need the original game to play this?
Thank you.
I have a non-legit version of Warband, and the mod, from where it's hosted, works fine. So, perhaps you just need a better crack or what have you.
Sorry, I don't know anymore, I've had it for a while. I'm updated to 1.158. What I can suggest is downloading the 1.158 patch. Here are all the loose files in my Warband directory.

http://www.firedrive.com/file/C6A37470F7FC2D5F

So, I guess you can paste those in the directory once you install the patch.