MotoGP 2015 Round 12 - MotoGP QUALIFYING - British GP at Silverstone 720p

seeders: 9
leechers: 4
Added on August 29, 2015 by a9052618997in TV
Torrent verified.

MotoGP 2015 Round 12 - MotoGP QUALIFYING - British GP at Silverstone 720p (Size: 1.77 GB)
 01 - MotoGP Free Practice 4 (FP4) - British GP at Silverstone.mp4795.36 MB
 03 - MotoGP QUALIFYING 2 (Q2) - British GP at Silverstone.mp4616.79 MB
 02 - MotoGP QUALIFYING 1 (Q1) - British GP at Silverstone.mp4402.08 MB

Description

My seedbox is down for maintenance so I apologize for the slow speeds.

Official MotoGP.com feed (English).

Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (Main), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9]
2305 kb/s, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 1k tbn, 50 tbc

Stream #0:1: Audio: aac (faac) , 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 96kbps

Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.77 GB
seeders:9
leechers:4

All Comments

thanks
THANKYOU
Thank you
thanks for all your efforts over the weekend getting a new seed box and all that's what i call a dedicated uploader awesome effort mate way beyond the call of duty
cheers
chdr1
This goes to show just how much of an effort you put into giving us awesome speeds every week. Unsurprisingly, over 400 peers and rising. Traffic is really clogging up without the seedbox. I've paused everything else again, including FPs for now. Let's all try to help A9 and each other
Thanks for your help! I tried to buy a dedicated server this morning before qualifying but I failed their fraud checking, then they e-mailed me and said my e-mail address wasn't valid (lol?), then I had to e-mail them my drivers license (not really something I want my seedbox to have on file). Needless to say it's still not going good. If I can score this server though it should really help out my customers on my side of the pond (usa/canada), but won't be as nice for my blokes on the other side because my previous seedbox was in the UK.
The seedbox that's down is in the UK? Ironic. Don't these people know what tomorrow is for cryin' out loud?
I've told them, they must be having a serious serious problem, look at all the servers that are down https://ytalk.us/server-uptime/ ... I don't think "maintenance" is the reason :( I just FINALLY got a new dedicated server setup, just gotta figure out how to install rutorrent and she's ready to seed the race! Wish me luck :)
If that's really maintenance, they're doing it wrong, but that doesn't look like one, especially after all this time. Good luck and I hope it'll be OK. Let's see how warm-up goes. Fingers crossed.
Cheers for all the sessions thus far pal,

i wouldn't be able to get my w/end fix without you.

Much appreciated..