MotoGP 2014 Round 13 - Pre-race WARMUP (WUP, includes Moto2 and Moto3 too) - TIM Grand Prix of San Marino and Riviera di Rimini at Misano in 720p

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 14, 2014 by a9052618997in TV
Torrent verified.

MotoGP 2014 Round 13 - Pre-race WARMUP (WUP, includes Moto2 and Moto3 too) - TIM Grand Prix of San Marino and Riviera di Rimini at Misano in 720p (Size: 1.71 GB)
 MotoGP 2014 Round 13 - Pre-race WARMUP - TIM Grand Prix of San Marino and Riviera di Rimini at...624.34 MB
 Moto3 2014 Round 13 - Pre-race WARMUP - TIM Grand Prix of San Marino and Riviera di Rimini at...566.47 MB
 Moto2 2014 Round 13 - Pre-race WARMUP - TIM Grand Prix of San Marino and Riviera di Rimini at...564.22 MB

Description

MotoGP 2014 Round 13 - Pre-race WARMUP (WUP, includes Moto2 and Moto3 too) - TIM Grand Prix of San Marino and Riviera di Rimini at Misano in 720p

Official MotoGP.com feed (English).

Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (Main), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9]
2460 kb/s, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 1k tbn, 50 tbc

Stream #0:1: Audio: aac (faac) , 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 384kbps

Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.71 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0

All Comments

Thank you very much. But could you make the names of the files and folders a little bit smaller in the future if they happen to be tooo long? I had to temporarily rename the folder to play them. It's no big deal really and it very rarely happens but if it happens to someone who doesn't know about it, he'll think the upload is no good. Nevertheless, a great job again. Much appreciated
I do that because of the retarded way the KAT search works. It only searches the title, not the description. I was getting messages from people "hey, when I search Misano your torrent didn't show up cause you called it Grand Prix of San Marino" so I had to start putting both the event and track names in the title, then people searching for Moto3 the torrent didn't show up because only had motoGP in the title and even though it said Moto3 in the description it didn't show up when searched. Change your download folder to c:dl and the long folder and filenames shouldn't cause a problem at all :)
No, no problem whatsoever. Don't take this as a complaint. Only a suggestion, but if you got to do it, you got to do it. I'd be crazy to complain with everything you've uploaded. I even created this account recently because you weren't getting many thumbs up for the supporting sessions (understandable since not everyone is interested in watching absolutely everything). This is the most complete coverage I've seen publicly in my 15 years of watching MGP. Well, I've gone on long enough. Just know that your efforts are greatly appreciated, sir