MotoGP 15 - RePack by CorePack

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on June 24, 2015 by [ShivShubh]in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

MotoGP 15 - RePack by CorePack (Size: 8.36 GB)
 MotoGP 15-CorePack.iso8.36 GB
 MotoGP 15-CorePack.nfo9.55 KB

Description

Information :

Title: MotoGP 15 https://www.gameshop.hu/content/product_instances/165659/pc-motogp-15_thumb674.jpg
Developed by: Milestone
Published by: pQube
Released on: 24 June 2015
Genre: Racing
Crack: CODEX
Official Site: https://corepacks.com

Description :

Are you ready for the new challenges of MotoGP15 ? Compete against MotoGP, Moto2, and Moto3 riders on the 18 circuits of the 2015 championship in a bid to win the world champion title! MotoGP15is back with a range of new features to guarantee an even more comprehensive and compelling experience. The career mode has been expanded with the introduction of Personal Teams, the AI and physics have been overhauled and optimized with improved interaction between bike and rider, and a new game mode sees you trying to beat the times set by the best riders in each category .

System Requirements :

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: Core i3-530 2.93 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
Graphics Memory: 1 GB
DirectX®: 9
Hard Drive Space: 40 GB

ScreenShots :

Repack NFO

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.36 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
MotoGP 15 - RePack by CorePack

Trailer

All Comments

plz one more upload corepack's gta v (reloaded/update4/all dlcs/steam) repack.i tried to download from corepack's site but too ads poped up there finally i gave up .so plz upload mate..
Its probably the cause of bad encoding, due to that some of the videos weren't encoded properly, but not all the videos have that problem and its manageable.
Please upload Grand Theft Auto v, at least 30 GB

31.8 GB version already on our site, we had uploaded it here maybe 2-3 times but deleted due to DMCA.
why people run behind 18.8 gb plz download and seed that awesome repack...
seed farcry 4 still downloading ! the download speed is decreased to 10 kbps
Thanks For The Repack!