Kim Fielding - Alaska.mobi679.27 KB
 Lilith Duvalier - January Thaw.epub189.35 KB
 Lilith Duvalier - January Thaw.mobi215.17 KB
 M.J. O'Shea - Newtons Laws of Attraction.epub597.31 KB
 M.J. O'Shea - Newtons Laws of Attraction.mobi674.25 KB
 Olivia Black Silver Bullet 1 - The Alpha's Mate.epub444.08 KB
 S.E. Jakes - Men of Honor 6 - Bound to Break.epub749.14 KB
 S.E. Jakes - Men of Honor 6 - Bound to Break.mobi121.52 KB
 Scarlet Hyacinth - A Tail Like No Other 5 - Briar Rose and His Not-So-Charming Prince.epub560.7 KB
 Tatum Throne - Hard Hits 7 - Training Kemper.epub458.46 KB
 Tatum Throne - Hard Hits 7 - Training Kemper.mobi247.35 KB
 Teya Martin - Blue.epub501.58 KB
 Teya Martin - Blue.mobi429.56 KB
 Trina Solet - Unexpected Dad.epub188.62 KB
 Trina Solet - Unexpected Dad.mobi230.95 KB
 Zayne Michaels - Ghostwriter.epub1.13 MB
 Zayne Michaels - Ghostwriter.mobi808.15 KB

Description

Ari McKay - Last Leap of the First Foot

Iain Donaldson and Bran MacRae have been best friends since childhood, despite Iain being part of the gentry and Bran a mere crofter's son. Iain's feelings of friendship have deepened over time, and he suspects Bran might share his inclinations—and Hogmanay may be the time to confess feelings. As the old year becomes the new, Iain keeps his promise to first-foot at the MacRae cottage, and Bran takes the opportunity to bare his heart—will it be enough to overcome the challenges to their budding relationship?

Chris Scully - Rebound

Christmas is a time for peace, love, and goodwill toward mankind. Not! More like cheating exes and absentee friends. For Emmett Byrd, spending the holiday season with his old college friend Terry in San Diego is supposed to be about mending his broken heart. But when Terry deserts him at the last minute, leaving Emmett alone in his condo for Christmas, it's just the icing on the cake of a crappy year full of betrayal and lost love. The only Christmas spirit this Scrooge is feeling is the alcoholic kind. Then a slightly kooky, unsophisticated farm boy named Sky knocks on the door looking for Terry, and a case of mistaken identity reawakens Emmett's hope in happily ever after.

Devon Rhodes - Christmas of White

Can Blaise coming back to Montana turn Owen’s blue Christmas into a warm, shared Christmas of white?

Owen never thought he'd see the all-too tempting veterinary intern from the previous summer again, until his brother drops the bombshell that not only is Blaise returning, but he'll need to stay in Owen's house again until he gets settled. He's the bachelor uncle in their ranching family, and if people know what that means, no one talks about it. He can't be gay, no matter what happened in the barn last time Blaise was here…

Blaise made the life-changing decision to relocate to Montana for many reasons but with one clear goal in mind—to convince Owen of what they could share if he would only let Blaise in. He's prepared himself for a long siege, but with the help of his scheming best friend, Owen's brother, a donkey and a lot of snow, an early Christmas present might just be in store for them both.

Elle Sommers - Holiday Invasion

Lukas and Taylor are looking forward to Christmas with their two-month-old daughter. However, Taylor's parents and Lukas's siblings decide they shouldn't be alone for the holiday and invade the house. Their intentions are good, but it changes Lukas and Taylor's plans. So not only is Taylor learning the ropes on his new job, but his and Lucas's once-quiet house is now overflowing with people, and not all of them get along. Their holiday might crash and burn if they can't bring their families together.

Gabrielle Evans - Gods of Chaos 5 - Speakin' of The Devil

Always wanting what he can’t have and more than he does have, Benson Stone has lost sight of the important things in life. That all changes with one chance encounter, though, and he finds himself at the mercy of the Gods of Chaos.

Walking into Club Maverick that Saturday night, Cody Mathis didn’t expected to find his inamorato, his mate, but the attraction between him and Benson is instant and undeniable. Once Cody realizes the gods are involved, he knows things aren’t likely to end well, but he can’t turn his back on his intended.

When Benson is forced to walk a mile in another man’s shoes—literally—he’ll have to decide exactly what he’s willing to let go in order to regain the life he’s lost. When that answer comes, though, will the price of a second chance be more than he’s willing to pay?

Jane Wallace-Knight - Extenuating Circumstances

Robert King has it all. He's rich, powerful, and good looking. A name partner in his own successful law firm, Robert is completely focused and driven. He is also completely alone, though by his own design. As he sits alone in his office one night, after attending his father's funeral, he starts to reevaluate his life.

Daniel Sanders works as a paralegal for Robert King, the object of his hopeless crush. Knowing that the older man is out of his league, Daniel barely even lets himself entertain the fantasy. Following Robert's father's funeral, the snap decision to check on him before leaving for the night changes everything as they both seek comfort in each other and finally give in to the lust that has been building between them for months. There's just one problem. Daniel is already halfway in love, and Robert is adamant he doesn't want a relationship.

Kim Fielding - Alaska

Best friends Scott and Marco meet on a rooftop on Christmas Eve, each temporarily escaping from his difficult home life. With no gift to share, Marco instead promises to someday rescue Scott and take him to Alaska. As the years pass, they meet—first by design, then by chance—on occasional Christmas Eves, only to find life growing increasingly difficult. They treasure the few moments they have together, but will they ever reach Alaska?

Lilith Duvalier - January Thaw

Thatcher knows exactly what is expected of him. Good grades, good job, good wife. He’s supposed to check off the boxes to get the perfect life. Too bad he’s fallen for Peter, the big strong basketball star that can reduce him to a babbling, rock hard mess just by holding him down. It’s also too bad that Thatcher’s about to go too far to hide Peter, and Peter’s about to teach him what happens when he does.

M.J. O'Shea - Newtons Laws of Attraction

Rory was Ben's oldest and best friend until senior year of high school, when they confessed they'd harbored feelings for each other all along. They enjoyed only a few months of happiness until Ben chose closeted popularity over true love… and he's regretted it ever since.

Eight years later, Ben is out and proud and teaching art at the same high school he graduated from. When he learns the chemistry teacher is retiring, he's excited to meet her replacement until he finds out the brand new teacher is none other than Rory Newton—the first love he's never quite gotten over. Despite a painfully awkward start, it doesn't take Ben long to realize he'll do whatever it takes to win Rory back. But it's starting to look like even his best might not be enough.

Olivia Black Silver Bullet 1 - The Alpha's Mate

Alpha Gideon Channing isn’t just the leader of his pack in New Orleans. He’s also the owner of Silver Bullet, a gay club that offers everything from a dance floor to a dungeon. The club caters to all of its customers from shifters to vampires and even humans.

Josh Gordon is human. He’s just graduated college and is ready to party. He knows that paranormals exist. In fact, everyone does. It’s not a secret. After drinking and dancing with his friends, large arms wrap around him and he’s instantly blown away that a huge wolf shifter would be interested in him.

The two men spend a wild night together, but when Josh wakes up, he’s scared of the awkward morning after. He can’t understand why his heart hurts with each step he takes toward the door. Before he can sneak out, Gideon stops him and convinces him that he needs more than just one night.

S.E. Jakes - Men of Honor 6 - Bound to Break

Four men fighting against their pasts…and for each other.

Several years after washing up on a beach in South Africa with absolutely no memory—not even his name—Lucky would rather not remember his past. Based on the number of scars on his body, it couldn’t have been anything good.

Then a man claiming to be his former Navy SEAL teammate walks into the bar and insists that Lucky’s real name is Josiah Joshua Kent. Turns out he’s been listed as KIA, and since he’s not dead, he’s now AWOL—and under suspicion.

Discovering Josh is alive throws Rex, and his relationship with Sawyer, into a tailspin. Rex can finally lay to rest the nightmares of the night he couldn’t save his teammate. And Sawyer is faced with his worst nightmare—a relationship threatened by a very real ghost from the past.

As Josh begins to piece his memories back together, another man with a shadowy connection to his past—and maybe his heart—holds the key that could free him. Or send him to a traitor’s fate.

Scarlet Hyacinth - A Tail Like No Other 5 - Briar Rose and His Not-So-Charming Prince

Have you ever heard the phrase “sleep your life away”? I can testify to the fact that its meaning can go beyond pure sloth.

For past centuries, I’ve been in a cursed sleep, waiting for my fated mate. I know, it sounds bad. After all, I didn’t listen to my parents when they told me to forget about roses. But how could I? I am a dryad, and I was born out of roses. They are even in my name. Briar Rose.

My wait finally ended when Prince Leonard of Arthuria appeared in our kingdom. He is everything I’ve ever wanted in a mate. He might not be classically charming, but he makes me tremble in delight, my roses blossom with hope, and my heart race with a need I’ve never experienced. But can Leonard single-handedly go against the witch who cursed me? Will our lips even meet in a real kiss? I don’t know, and that scares me.

Tatum Throne - Hard Hits 7 - Training Kemper

When a high speed chase goes wrong, Lt. Kemper Morrow’s night on patrol goes from situation normal to all messed up. The night before his SWAT testing, Kemper is critically injured in the line of duty. As his injury takes him out of the game, Kemper can’t pull himself back together.

Sgt. Shawn O’Leary sees a broken officer before him who he knows he can save, if Kemper is willing to accept his help. He’s not willing. That’s okay with Shawn. He loves a good challenge. Refusing to walk away, Shawn knows he can build Kemper back up.

As Shawn gets closer to Kemper, he finds himself falling hard. Shawn is a Dom who only wants Kemper as his sub, but can he break a man in who is broken down? With Kemper’s career on the line, Shawn takes a chance and crosses the line. Will Kemper trust him and hand over complete control?

Teya Martin - Blue

Six years ago, despite being utterly in love, Josh Taylor walked away from Blue Dumas and broke both their hearts. Now, forced to work together on tour with Blue's band, Josh has to deal with the fact that everything still feels the same between them, including their issues.

But Blue was never out and he has a child to think about now, so what chance does Josh really have at forgiveness and maybe a second chance? Especially when he has never told the truth about their breakup –even to his best friend, Nicky, who is also Blue's brother-in-law– and when he has demons of his own to face. When Blue gets the wrong idea and shuts him out, Josh falls back on a destructive habit and alienates Nicky. Desperate and alone, can Josh pull himself together and make things right with the people he cares most about in the world?

Trina Solet - Unexpected Dad

One day Tyler comes home to find a big surprise waiting on his doorstep. Ready or not, Tyler is a dad.

Tyler didn't know he had a daughter until she suddenly dropped into his life. Whether he is ready for her or not, little Julie needs a father. Or maybe she needs two. Tyler and Jake have been best friends, inseparable since college. Now they have to adjust to Tyler's new role as a dad. As Jake helps him cope with being a new father to a little girl, Tyler might be looking at two big changes in his life.

Zayne Michaels - Ghostwriter

Moving to Shadow Hills was supposed to be the start of a new life for Lachlan MacAuley, and for a while, the sleepy little town provided exactly what he’d been seeking. His debut novel had soared to the top of the bestseller charts, and each subsequent book only boosted his popularity. Though he had more imaginary friends than real ones, he was happy, finally living his dream as a published author.

Then, in one tragic moment, everything changed.

Xeno knows the rules. He knows the risks of bringing a human into his world, but when he meets Lachlan at the local coffeehouse, he can’t deny there’s something between them. The connection goes deeper than mere physical attraction, though, and more than anything, he wants to mend the broken author and help to pick up the shattered remains of his life.

So many obstacles stand between them and their happy ending, but if they can learn to lean on one another, believe they can trust again, it may just be a holiday they’ll never forget.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.73 MB
seeders:15
leechers:9
More MM 94

All Comments

Thanks.
Thank You! :)
thank you
Thank you again for sharing these! I saw on your page that you won't be uploading for the foreseeable. I hope everything is okay!!!
Thanks!
Thank you
Thank you