Kim Dare - FIT Guys 1 - Worth Waiting For.epub154.31 KB
 Kim Dare - FIT Guys 1 - Worth Waiting For.mobi270.63 KB
 Lou Sylvre - Vasquez & James 4 - Saving Sonny James.epub805.45 KB
 Lou Sylvre - Vasquez & James 4 - Saving Sonny James.mobi925.41 KB
 N.R. Walker - Turning Point 2 - Breaking Point.epub321.27 KB
 N.R. Walker - Turning Point 2 - Breaking Point.mobi492.32 KB
 S.E. Jakes - Hell or High Water 02 - Long Time Gone.epub742.75 KB
 S.E. Jakes - Hell or High Water 02 - Long Time Gone.mobi914.14 KB
 Scarlet Hyacinth - A Tail Like No Other 2 - Pixie Of Frankenstein.epub504.53 KB
 Scarlet Hyacinth - A Tail Like No Other 2 - Pixie Of Frankenstein.mobi285.4 KB
 Shane Keleher - The Demon Hunter.epub175.32 KB
 Shane Keleher - The Demon Hunter.mobi245.9 KB
 Tymber Dalton - Placida Pod 3 - Without Porpoise.epub586 KB
 Tymber Dalton - Placida Pod 3 - Without Porpoise.mobi369.2 KB
 Zane Silva - My Three Dads.epub218.41 KB
 Zane Silva - My Three Dads.mobi265.23 KB
 Zane Silva - My Three Dads.pdf611.37 KB

Description

G.A. Hauser - The Vampire and The Man-Eater 2 - Lie With Me

Brock Hart fell in love with a vampire.

There was nothing strange about that, was there? But when four-hundred and fifty-three year old Daniel Wolf had changed into a human, now that was strange!

Brock and Daniel were convinced that the combination of a man loving a vampire, a vampire who had never in four centuries felt love, had brought about a miraculous change in Daniel.

But…that change was short-lived and within months, Daniel is once again, a ‘bloodsucker’. On the week of Halloween during a chaotic masquerade party, Brock’s friend Adrian Tripp invites his California friends to join them.

To Daniel and Brock’s horror, Lionel Valley, the big Dom from LA, is…not human.

Enjoy the thrill and adventure of a Halloween tale that will keep you up at night, in more than one way!

Jaime Samms - Tales from Rainbow Alley 4 - Face to Face

They say home is where the heart is. For Skate and Denny’s sake, they had better be right, because all they have is each other.

For eight months, they’ve been running from past mistakes, a vengeful gang and their own inner demons. But living on the street has become less and less viable. As winter deepens and food gets scarce, they have to make some tough choices. How much can they sacrifice before it becomes too much?

Desperate for survival, Denny is forced to make decisions when Skate no longer can, and takes them back to Rainbow Alley, where their lives first went wrong. Hoping Rolly can help them escape the gang and the streets with their lives, and maybe some of their tattered pride, he begs for help. But going to Rolly might prove to be the one thing that their fragile relationship can’t survive, not to mention that the chaos their return unleashes in the Alley and with its protectors could make them more enemies than friends.

Kim Dare - FIT Guys 1 - Worth Waiting For

When Colby earned a swimming scholarship to the Falcon Institute of Training, he expected to spend all his time either training or studying, but that was before he looked out of his living room window and straight into the dance studio opposite.

It’s taken Noah years, but he’s finally got his life in order. He teaches dance classes all day, hits the clubs every night and he’s not looking for complications—especially not in the form of overly-innocent swimmers who like to spy on him from across the street.

The first time Colby approaches him, Noah has no trouble turning him away. It’s only when Colby returns years later, to collect on a casually delivered promise, that Noah finds himself incapable of keeping Colby locked out of his carefully re-constructed life.

Their kinks may match up perfectly, but their lives and their pasts couldn’t be more different. Years have passed, but will what they have together turn out to be worth waiting for?

Lou Sylvre - Vasquez & James 4 - Saving Sonny James

Luki Vasquez and his still newlywed husband are back home after pulling off a harrowing desert rescue of their teenage nephew Jackie. But the events of the last couple of years have begun to catch up with Luki—loving Sonny James and letting Sonny love him back has left gaps in his emotional armor. In the gunfight that secured Jackie’s rescue, Luki’s bullet killed a young guard, an innocent boy in Luki’s mind. In the grip of PTSD, memories, flashbacks, and nightmares consume him, and he falls into deep, almost vegetative depression.

Sonny devotes his days to helping Luki, putting his own career on hold, even passing up a European tour of galleries and schools—an opportunity that might never come again. But when Luki’s parasomnia turns his nightmares into real-world terror, it breaks the gridlock. Sonny realizes what he’s doing isn’t working, and he says yes to Europe. Enter Harold Breslin, a dangerously intelligent artist’s promoter and embezzler whose obsessive desire for Sonny is exceeded only by his narcissism. When Harold’s plan for Sonny turns poisonous, Luki must break free of PTSD and get to France fit and ready in time to save his husband’s life.

N.R. Walker - Turning Point 2 - Breaking Point

As guilt plagues him, Matthew Elliott’s world begins to spiral out of control. The harder he holds on, the more it slips through his fingers, and he’s helpless to stop it.

Entering into the underground cage-fighting scene, he starts out fighting for what’s right. The deeper he gets, the more guilt consumes him – the more pain he takes for his penance, and he’s soon fighting for more than justice.

He’s fighting for love.

He’s fighting for his life.

S.E. Jakes - Hell or High Water 02 - Long Time Gone

Soldier of fortune Prophet Drews always worked alone—until Tom Boudreaux became his partner. But when Tom walked away three months ago, ostensibly to keep Prophet safe, Prophet learned the true meaning of being alone. Everyone knows that Prophet, a Navy SEAL turned CIA spook turned mercenary, can look after himself. Which means he must’ve driven his lover away.

Even with half a world between them, Prophet can’t get the man out of his head. Maybe that’s why he’s in New Orleans in the middle of a hurricane, protecting Tom’s aunt. But the only looter around is Tom, bursting back into Prophet’s life. It turns out that Prophet’s been stuck in Tom’s head—and heart—too.

Their explosive reunion gets even hotter when Tom is arrested for murder. As they fight to clear his name, they delve deep into his past, finding enemies among everyone they meet. Staying alive in such a dangerous world is hard enough, but they soon discover that fighting to stay together is the most difficult thing they’ve ever done.

Scarlet Hyacinth - A Tail Like No Other 2 - Pixie Of Frankenstein

What do you do when your mate is a shape-shifting feline? Well, I don’t know about you, but I emanate extra pixie dust. That’s what I did when I first met Victor Frankenstein. Of course, back then I thought he was going to eat me, but that’s beside the point.

Currently, I’m looking forward to him eating me – in an entirely different way. Alas, I’ve always been somewhat small – I’m a pixie, damn it, don’t laugh. Therefore, he’s ten times my size. Worse, my poor mate is under a curse from an evil witch.

To complete our bond, we have to embark on a quest to defeat her and make me human-sized. I suppose it could be worse. He could be changing into a slug, not a cat. At the very least, his fur makes for nice bedding.

What? Don’t glare at me. I have my priorities in order. I will succeed. After all, I am Larue, pixie of Frankenstein.

Shane Keleher - The Demon Hunter

Mason Williams thought he knew everything about his late father, and he assumed his father’s knickknacks were just simple trinkets. Little did he realize, however, his father was a feared demon hunter and those trinkets were powerful weapons. Mason learns the truth when the handsome Carter Bennett enters his life. Carter is a demon hunter aiming to follow in Mason’s father’s footsteps and he needs Mason’s help to stop the rise of a demon from the pits of Hell. If Carter fails to stop the demon, the world will truly suffer.

Yet even in the midst of all the chaos of rising demons and demon offspring, Mason can’t deny the fact that he’s painfully attracted to Carter. But building a romantic relationship isn’t easy when both men have their lives on the line battling dark and evil forces.

Can Mason and Carter stop the demon offspring from raising their malevolent dark lord from the bowels of Hell? Can the two men fight their growing passion for each other as they embark on a mission to save the world? And what happens when and if they fail?

Tymber Dalton - Placida Pod 3 - Without Porpoise

Sean Morita is settling in as Emery Nadel’s mate as the Samhain superpod grows near. They are helping with the preparations, but there’s still a murderous dolphin shifter on the loose, forcing everyone to take precautions. Emery’s dad will appoint him the new pod Alpha during the celebrations…as long as everything goes according to plan.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t. Erik’s still scheming to ruin Emery for rejecting him in favor of picking a human as his mate. He throws in his lot with a dangerous Mexican pod intent on taking over the Placida Pod as a way to smuggle drugs into the country.

Now Sean and Emery are faced with joining forces with their wide network of friends, as well as the dolphins’ natural enemies, to try to rescue their abducted fathers. Will they be able to keep their families and the pod from being cruelly ripped apart, or can they rescue the men before the pod is left Without Porpoise?

Zane Silva - My Three Dads

About to graduate from college, Carl tells the story of his childhood, a sort of informal testimonial to thank the men who raised him. To begin with, he was leery about having a gay couple for his foster parents, but living with Leonard Schafer and James MacPhalen, he found love, respect, and stability for the first time in his young life. Now that his biological father has reappeared and wants him back, everything may change again… and not for the better.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.4 MB
seeders:16
leechers:8
More MM 75

All Comments

Thank you!
thanks!
Thanks for sharing
Thank you!
thanks