Added on September 2, 2013 by kettle67in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

• Book: 1
  • ISBN13: 9784592134619
  • ISBN10: 4592134613

More MM 42 (Size: 5.76 MB)
 Astrid Cooper - Monsters Ink 7 - Love at First Lick.epub251.21 KB
 Astrid Cooper - Monsters Ink 7 - Love at First Lick.pdf566.12 KB
 Charlie Richards - Wolves of Stone Ridge 20 - The Mountain Man's Mate.epub495.29 KB
 Charlie Richards - Wolves of Stone Ridge 20 - The Mountain Man's Mate.pdf538.39 KB
 Jena Wade - Love Has No Boundaries - Transforming Us.pdf243.19 KB
 Kate Aaron - Ace Part 1.epub69.82 KB
 Kate Aaron - Ace Part 1.pdf1.35 MB
 Kate Aaron - Ace Part 1.prc94.58 KB
 Kate Aaron - Ace Part 2.epub89.46 KB
 Kate Aaron - Ace Part 3.mobi206.58 KB
 Kate Aaron - Ace Part 4.epub94.98 KB
 Kate Aaron - Ace Part 5.epub82.3 KB
 Kate Aaron - Ace Part 6.epub99.6 KB
 Kate Aaron - Ace Part 7.epub92.89 KB
 Kate Aaron - Ace Part 8.epub90.98 KB
 Kathryn Sparrow - Love Has No Boundaries - Loyalty Deserved.pdf542.58 KB
 Stephani Hecht - Wayne County Wolves 7 - The Omega and the Assassin.epub497.67 KB
 Stephani Hecht - Wayne County Wolves 7 - The Omega and the Assassin.pdf464.22 KB

Description

Astrid Cooper - Monsters Ink 7 - Love at First Lick

When a cat invades a vampire’s kitchen, there’s bound to be hubble, bubble, boil and trouble.

Zefran is a witch-vampire, a duality of blood that dangerously complicates his life. He’s hired as the Monsters inK chef—on one condition that in exchange for his work, he is granted sanctuary. Zef believes that it will protect him from all trouble. How wrong can a guy be? Trouble enters his life in the form of the snow leopard shifter, Shandor, whose sexy smile and emerald eyes are firmly set on Zef. The damn cat won’t take no for an answer and Zef and Shan play a game of catch me if you can. More than whiskers twitch in the game of chasey between the two men. But just when Zef thinks he can trust a cat, Shan discovers the truth about Zef and that sets the cat among the vampires…

Charlie Richards - Wolves of Stone Ridge 20 - The Mountain Man's Mate

Out of the Cage: When taking on a wild animal, prepare to be bit.

Persecution from Jason Truollo’s immediate family becomes too much—his stepfather’s backhand to the jaw is the final straw—and he heads toward the only family who had understood when he came out, his Uncle Raul Braga. When he gets there, he’s shocked when not only does his uncle welcome him with open arms, but he finds his uncle in a committed relationship…with a man. Not only that, but many of Uncle Raul’s friends are gay, too.

Finally, Jason feels like he’s found a place he fits in. Even better, he meets a man who pushes all his buttons, Michel McDover, but surely the sexy rugged mountain man can’t possibly be gay. Except he is, and he makes his interest in Jason plain. Deciding learning the joys of sex from an older man is perfect, Jason begins a torrid fling with Michel. A surprise encounter with some strangers in the woods makes Jason realize he may have far more to learn than he ever thought possible. For the hope of love and acceptance, is he willing to keep an open mind?

Jena Wade - Love Has No Boundaries - Transforming Us

Bryan lives for his son, Colton, and Adam doesn't want to do anything to change that, but how can he convince Bryan that he deserves to have someone be there for him too?

Kate Aaron - Ace - Parts One to Eight

At twenty-two years old, World No.6 and England's No.1, Brian Scagill has the tennis world at his feet. Last year's semifinalist, this year Brian enters England's biggest tournament determined to win. A Grand Slam on home turf is calling to him and he's not going to let anything stand in the way of victory - certainly not a cute Croatian who doesn't even play in the same league.

Fooling around with Lexi might be an easy distraction but the last thing Brian needs right now is to be distracted, and there's more than this tournament at stake.

Kathryn Sparrow - Love Has No Boundaries - Loyalty Deserved

Dear Author,

A moment of inattention and I found myself in the hands of my enemy. I was captured, restrained, interrogated for information I don’t even have. No one is coming for me; I knew that without his taunts. But if he thinks I’ll surrender, he has another thing coming.

Stephani Hecht - Wayne County Wolves 7 - The Omega and the Assassin

Simon may be the best tracker out there, but somebody else is on his trail, and if he doesn’t watch it, they may just catch him and not release him.

Raised to never trust any other shifters outside his inner circles, the last thing Simon wants to do is to work with a Wolf, much less an Omega.

Finn doesn’t want to work with Simon any more than Simon wants to be with him. Not only does the assassin intimidate him, but Simon is nothing more than a jerk. But, despite all that, Finn finds himself growing attracted to Simon, which is crazy because he hates Simon.

Will Finn and Simon be able to put their differences aside to give love a chance?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.76 MB
seeders:15
leechers:2
More MM 42

All Comments

Thanks. Fast, easy download.
ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ Thanks
Thank you. 2 favourites in here
Thank you
Thanks!