Morcheeba - 2013 - Head Up High

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on September 26, 2015 by amerzonegrin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Morcheeba - 2013 - Head Up High (Size: 111.97 MB)
 Head_Up_High_[2013].jpg333.61 KB
 Morcheeba - Head Up High - 01 - Gimme Your Love.mp311.18 MB
 Morcheeba - Head Up High - 02 - Face Of Danger.mp39.11 MB
 Morcheeba - Head Up High - 03 - Call It Love.mp39.22 MB
 Morcheeba - Head Up High - 04 - Under The Ice.mp38.51 MB
 Morcheeba - Head Up High - 05 - I'll Fall Apart.mp34.93 MB
 Morcheeba - Head Up High - 06 - Make Believer.mp38.57 MB
 Morcheeba - Head Up High - 07 - Release Me Now.mp39.6 MB
 Morcheeba - Head Up High - 08 - To Be.mp310.74 MB
 Morcheeba - Head Up High - 09 - Hypnotized.mp39.37 MB
 Morcheeba - Head Up High - 10 - To The Grave.mp312.03 MB
 Morcheeba - Head Up High - 11 - Do You Good.mp38.23 MB
 Morcheeba - Head Up High - 12 - Finally Found You.mp310.15 MB

Description

MP3 320
01. Gimme Your Love.mp3
02. Face Of Danger.mp3
03. Call It Love.mp3
04. Under The Ice.mp3
05. I'll Fall Apart.mp3
06. Make Believer.mp3
07. Release Me Now.mp3
08. To Be.mp3
09. Hypnotized.mp3
10. To The Grave.mp3
11. Do You Good.mp3
12. Finally Found You.mp3

Allmusic: http://www.allmusic.com/album/mw0002559850
Discogs: http://www.discogs.com/master/610681

AllMusic Review by David Jeffries
Now on their second album since original vocalist Skye Edwards rejoined the band, trip-hop veterans Morcheeba stretch their wings on Head Up High, an album that follows its guest stars into outside genres and generally messes about with the group's patented sound. It's obviously an inspirational move, as "Face of Danger" with rapper Chali 2na is a instantly gripping 2013 neo-disco near-sequel to Grace Jones' declarative hit "Demolition Man," while the pride-injected "To Be" with U.K. hip-hop duo Rizzle Kicks gets that dirt off the shoulder in the coolest of styles. "Finally Found You" with White Denim's James Petralli is a solid universal love song that would make the country charts if sung by Parton and Rogers or the R&B charts if sung by Austin and Ingram. The veteran trio is willing to explore on its own too, offering new sound with "Hypnotized," a sultry, sexy creeper readily available whenever Tarantino needs a cool soundtrack for seduction, while "Do You Good" is the kind of restrained electro cool that Goldfrapp used to own exclusively. "Make Believer" offers dub at a wicked dancehall pace, but power ballads aren't a natural fit for the group, as "Call It Love" cries at the sky looking for answers while lurching its way toward the fade-out. Some other experiments only warrant a B or B+ and the whole jumble might feel odd to a newcomer, but since it is mostly returning fans at this late point in the discography, Head Up High earns its title with only one or two flicks of the skip button.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
111.97 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Morcheeba - 2013 - Head Up High