Moonshiners S04E02 720p HDTV x264-RENCODE mp4

seeders: 40
leechers: 7
Added on November 14, 2014 by officer1044in TV
Torrent verified.

Moonshiners S04E02 720p HDTV x264-RENCODE mp4 (Size: 494.7 MB)
 Moonshiners.S04E02.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4494.7 MB

Description

Tickle and Tyler need to fix a bad feed line and get back to work at the moonshine cave. Jim Tom and Roy build the still that will carry them to greatness. Josh and Bill are sidelined with a crushed still. Sheriff's Deputy Chuck gains ground on Lance.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
494.7 MB
seeders:40
leechers:7
Moonshiners S04E02 720p HDTV x264-RENCODE mp4

All Comments

So surprised that so few people uploaded this weeks episode, usually ettv, eztv, cover this show. I am So,so greatful that you took the initiative and re-uppedre-upped and compressed this.. Awesome job! Clearly you have some skills
Cheers and again...THANK YOU
Very good and at a about quarter the size.
I like to save up a whole season and maybe watch it again at a later date and at 1.7 GB per episode that is just too much.
Thanks for the feedback. I am the same way and I dont have the space for files that big so i figured maybe i could fix it. Your positive feedback is encouraging.
Great job many thanks for the upload. I have been checking the last few days for a smaller sized file. So again many thanks and continue the good work it's appreciated.
Thanks for the feedback. I too had been checking every torrent site i know about looking for a smaller size and just could not find one so I decided to take a crack at making it myself, when it came out I was surprised by the size and quality and figured I couldnt be the only one that was looking for that. So with the positive feedback it makes me feel like it must be worth encoding it and sharing it with like minded people. I will try to make them available sooner from now on. Thank you again.
My first attempt at re encoding for a smaller file size. Original file was 1.7 gb so please give feedback. thanks.