Monaco Whats Yours Is Mine 2013 PROPER Steam-Rip v1.0-P2P

seeders: 60
leechers: 0
Added on April 28, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Monaco Whats Yours Is Mine 2013 PROPER Steam-Rip v1.0-P2P (Size: 272.18 MB)
 setup-1.bin271.44 MB
 setup.exe760.26 KB

Description

Monaco Whats Yours Is Mine 2013 PROPER Steam-Rip v1.0-P2PInformation:Release date: 24 04 2013 Genre: Arcade / Top-down / Stealth Developer: Pocketwatch Games Publisher: Pocketwatch Games Language: English Sound language: English Publication Type: Steam-Rip Tablet: Present [ JeRaff / P2P ]Description:Whats Yours Is Mine is a new arcade action game with stealth game where you will be playing with a top. This game supports up to 4 players simultaneously, both online and offline. You need only work in concert to commit a robbery.System Requirements:Operating system: Windows XP or higher Processor: Intel 1.2GHz processor RAM: 2 GB Video: 128MB Graphics card supporting Pixels and Shader 2.0Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible Free hard drive space: 450 MBFeatures:* Locksmith: hunky manual labor, an expert on the penetration of * Sentinel: she sees and hears everything ... a natural leader * Pickpocket: a homeless person with a pet monkey and love to thefts * Cleaner: silent psychopath. Jack the Ripper in a pink suit * Mole: big and stupid ... likes to do saps * Gentlemen, when he puts on his disguise, all the ladies swoon * Hacker: disable security systems army of viruses * Red-haired: manipulative and deadly ... This lady always gets what he wantsInstall and Play!Notes: Why Proper? The Previous Release was nuked because of a invisible Malvare and title not working, so we bring it up again this time checked and tested have fun playing remember we are always there for you and will be giving you exciting new releases.

SCREENS:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
272.18 MB
seeders:60
leechers:0
Monaco Whats Yours Is Mine 2013 PROPER Steam-Rip v1.0-P2P

Trailer

All Comments

Works awesome. If you want to play MP, follow these steps, courtesy of Tunngle. They worked great for me:
http://www.tunngle.net/wiki/Network:Monaco:_What%27s_Yours_is_Mine
Thanks, works great uploader! But I only have one problem. Since many get issues with playing in Lan crashes the game, and since this is a torrent, when I add it to Steam (the non-steam game) and open it, I can't change between Steam or Lan. I mean if I choose Steam, it give me "you have to restart via Steam" or something like that. I did and still the same. Next I tried Lan and it still crashes even on Steam. HELP???????????????
Thanks, works great! Game is pretty good too!
Awesome.
It works?
Sankyuu~
Great multiplayer game. Thanks.
Thanks!