Modern Architecture (Oxford History of Art)

seeders: 557
leechers: 62
Added on June 25, 2014 by svdineshin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Modern Architecture (Oxford History of Art) (Size: 27.06 MB)
 Modern Architecture - Alan Colquhoun.pdf26.9 MB
 Cover.jpg167.62 KB

Description

Colquhoun, an eminent scholar in the field of architecture, offers here a new account of international modernism that explores the complex motivations behind this revolutionary movement and assesses its triumphs and failures. The book focuses on the work of the main architects of the movement such as Frank Lloyd Wright, Adolf Loos, Le Corbusier, and Mies van der Rohe, re-examining their work and shedding new light on their roles as acknowledged masters. The author presents a fascinating analysis of architecture with regard to politics, technology, and ideology, all while offering clear descriptions of the key elements of the Modern movement.

Colquhoun shows clearly the evolution of the movement from Art Nouveau in the 1890s to the mega-structures of the 1960s, revealing the often-contradictory demands of form, function, social engagement, modernity and tradition.

Modern Architecture
Book Language: English
Pages: 288
File Type: Pdf
File Size: 27 MB

Due to some personal problems reduced my net speed to 512kbps which is of low cost...so seeding may be slow and also we r facing a heavy power cuts...we r just having some 8 to 10 hrs of power supply in our place as it was summer..i'm only having a 1hr of backup battery....i'm not going to run anywhere without seeding...thank u.(Making Note from mods suggestions)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.06 MB
seeders:557
leechers:62
Modern Architecture (Oxford History of Art)

All Comments

Thanks
Thank you, much appreciated.