• ISBN10: 4592134613

mm new and older ones 9 (Size: 3.13 MB)
 Yakuza Pride - H.J. Brues.pdf1.89 MB
 Housekeeping - Kim Fielding.epub654.2 KB
 Aeryn Traxx - All I Want for Christmas.pdf525.01 KB
 Doggone Love - Deirdre O'dare.epub81.51 KB

Description

Yakuza Pride by H.J. Brues

When yakuza underboss Shigure Matsunaga meets Kenneth Harris at a boring social event, he’s surprised to find himself attracted to the blond gaijin with the mismatched eyes. Shigure is even more pleased when he discovers Ken not only speaks Japanese fluently, but is fluent in Japan's ways, even the more violent of the martial arts. Ken’s expertise at kendo is not his most striking quality—it’s the passion beneath his quiet, almost fragile exterior that ignites Shigure's lust, and the two come together as explosively as they spar.

Shigure is a dangerous man in a dangerous position. He’s been trying to keep the peace with the Daito-kai—Shigure's hated rivals—but the danger on the streets is escalating, threatening those Shigure most wants to protect. He may claim to love his gaijin, but before he can keep Ken safe, Shigure will have to overcome hostility from his people, a hidden enemy, and, the most insidious opponent of all, his own hard-won pride.

Housekeeping by Kim Fielding

When Nicky Hauser walks in on his restaurant-owner boyfriend having sex with a waiter, Nicky loses his lover, his job, and his home all in one night. Although he’s nearly thirty, he’s never settled on a true career, and he has nothing to show for his years with Tom. Depressed and unable to find work, Nicky ends up couch-surfing with friends until he lands a house-sitting gig for a wealthy family.

When Nicky’s clients discover that he loves to clean, demand for his services skyrockets. Word of mouth leads him to Spencer Cartwright, a busy computer consultant and a slob. Spencer and his wife divorced when he came out, but he’s never found the time or courage to settle down with a man. As Nicky sets Spencer’s house to rights, the two men find friendship. But Nicky’s past experiences make him wary of risking everything on love.

Doggone Love (Canine Cupids#1) by Deirdre O'Dare

Solitary rancher Damon Carhart expects to spend the rest of his life alone. Then an injury to a beloved stock dog sends him to the nearest veterinary clinic for help. His crusty old veterinarian friend is away and, in his place, is a young doctor in whom Damon initially has no faith. Once he entrusts his canine friend to Eric Vann’s care, however, everything begins to change...

And once desire gets a bite on him, what can he do but go along for the wild ride?

Eric Vann has loved animals all his life, following in an uncle’s footsteps to become a veterinarian. He knows if he ever finds a soul-mate it will be another male. When Damon comes in, fierce in defense of his favorite dog, Eric is immediately captivated.

Can he overcome the other man’s instinctive resistance to the powerful attraction that begins almost at once?

All I Want for Christmas (25 Days of Christmas) by Aeryn Traxx

Armand Renault just wants to make it through the Christmas party without embarassing himself in front of his ex.

Dayne Carson has been waiting for weeks to meet the man of his dreams, Armand. When he gets invited to Angela's party he is over the moon. Little did he know he would be playing the knight in shining Armani at the little get together.

When the two men meet at a Christmas party will they end up with one happily ever after?

enjoy
happy reading
thanks to original uploaders

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.13 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
mm new and older ones 9

All Comments

thank you very much!!!!!
Thank you
┌ (★ o ☆) ┘ Thanks!
Thanks!
Thank you
Thnaks! (:
... I can't believe I typoed that and never even noticed. *hides under the table*
no worries, I didn't notice it either
XD I need to get a bigger table. And popcorn!
It is proved that if the typo is inside of the word but the first and last letters are correct then we can read freely the meaning.
Thank you!