mm new and older ones 10

seeders: 19
leechers: 3
Added on December 18, 2013 by doajanedoein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

• Book: 1
  • ISBN13: 9784592134619
  • ISBN10: 4592134613

mm new and older ones 10 (Size: 22.63 MB)
 The Bestiary - Cassandra Pierce -The Baron's Gargoyle.pdf1.45 MB
 The Bestiary - Elizah J. Davis - The Hawk and the Rabbit.pdf1.27 MB
 The Bestiary - May Ridge - Truest Mage.pdf1.2 MB
 The Bestiary - Falling Rising -Annabelle Kitch.pdf1.17 MB
 The Bestiary - Sasha L. Miller - Burning Bonds.pdf1.11 MB
 The Bestiary - The Kraken Lord and the Eater of the Sun - E. E. Ottoman.pdf1.07 MB
 The Bestiary - EE Ottoman - The Kraken Lord and the Eater of the Sun.pdf1.07 MB
 The Bestiary - Beth Wirth - The Hunt of the Cold Moon.pdf1017.59 KB
 The Bestiary - James L. Craig - The Staff of Kyade.pdf986.11 KB
 The Bestiary - The Staff of Kyade - James L. Craig.pdf986.11 KB
 The Pact - Raythe Reign.epub2.26 MB
 Bennie's Wish - Xara X. Xanakas.pdf1.37 MB
 Prince Daxton and the Geek (Royal Mates, Love's Diamond 3) - Lyssa Samuels.epub763.77 KB
 Brokenhearted -Hope Cove 1 - Cate Ashwood.epub621.28 KB
 Wholehearted-Hope Cove 2 - Cate Ashwood.epub610.95 KB
 Briar Rose and His Not-So-Charming Prince - Scarlet Hyacinth.epub561.22 KB
 Quinn's Chance at Redemption - Warriors of light 6 -Aj. Jarrett.epub467.17 KB
 Precious Fate (Hands of Fate 2) - Stormy Glenn.epub436.67 KB
 One Naughty Holiday - Celia Kyle.epub417.83 KB
 Unwrapping the Alpha's Mate - Kontra's Menagerie15 -Charlie Richards.epub402.62 KB
 Scanty Santa - Troy Storm.epub378.94 KB
 And Manny Makes Three - Trina Solet.epub313.82 KB
 Saving Mr Fox - Meredith Russell.epub282.3 KB
 Texas Christmas - Texas5 -Rj Scott.epub271.32 KB
 Full Moon Holiday - Penelope Rivers.epub259.6 KB
 Different Strokes - Nico Jaye.epub241.98 KB
 Saving Sam -Zero Ohio 2 - Megan Slayer.epub236.87 KB
 The Bodyguard Book 1 - X. Aratare.epub178.18 KB

Description

The Bestiary series - books that I have found
Tales of beasts fearsome and great

And Manny Makes Three by Trina Solet

Mark, a struggling college student, has been working as a nanny for a nice family, but they don't need him any more. Zack has been raising his son, Al, by himself and needs help. Al is a funny kid, and Zack is a funny dad, but more serious issues lurk under the surface. Will Mark be able to deal with these two? And how will Zack and Mark deal with their mutual attraction?

Brokenhearted (Hope Cove 1) by Cate Ashwood

Oliver Parrish has been alone in the world since he was born. So when Sheriff Owen “Mack” Macklin shows up on his doorstep to deliver the news that Oliver’s sister has died, he’s beyond surprised. Still, Oliver returns with Mack to Hope Cove, Maine, hoping to get to know the sister he never knew he had. As he tries to snap these new elements into his solitary life, he’s not sure how they might fit.

His life is shaken up further as he falls in love with the irresistible town of Hope Cove, and with Mack, its equally irresistible sheriff. But when he receives devastating news about his sister's cause of death, Oliver doesn't know whether to stay and fight for love and a good life, or cut his losses and run.

Wholehearted (Hope Cove 2) by Cate Ashwood

Officer Declan Grant responds to a call at the Hope Cove docks to find Lucas Hale barely alive after being beaten and tossed off his fishing boat. The violent crime rocks this tranquil community where everyone knows each other and doors are rarely locked. Despite Declan being new to Hope Cove, he wants to keep his new home and Lucas safe. He starts by volunteering to care for Lucas after he’s released from the hospital.

Lucas just wants to put the whole incident behind him and move on, but the more he gets to know Declan, the harder he finds it to push Declan and his do-right attitude away. The investigation into the assault continues, but Declan will soon face a moral dilemma, a choice that may topple his tidy life and force him to choose between Lucas and the law.

Full Moon Holiday by Penelope Rivers

Ron Carmichael owns a ranch in small-town Ranston, Wyoming. He lives a pretty fulfilling life. Everything changes when his cows are killed by a wolf. He goes on a search to find the mysterious creature and runs into the elusive newcomer Tyler Deamer instead. The two of them form a bond that Ron believes is unshakable--until he discovers his lover and the blood-thirsty wolf are one and the same.

Saving Sam (Zero, Ohio 2) by Megan Slayer

Give up his dream or go for exactly what he wants?

Sam Grau never planned on seeing his former best friend again. One-night stands worked well enough to ease his heartache and loneliness...except he wanted more. He’s got a choice—chase his dreams or the man he loves. He can’t have both.

Josh Thomas never gave up on finding the one man who understood him down to the cellular level. He walked away once, but not a second time. He’s willing to sacrifice his heart and pride to show his quirky friends the men they’ve both become, all in the name of saving Sam.

Saving Mr Fox by Meredith Russell

How can you hope to find love if you cannot love yourself?

Eric Fox is an actor faced with his most difficult role yet—being himself. Seven years ago, on the way to his high school prom, an accident drove him from the arms of his young love, CJ. Eric ran away to LA, and CJ was left to pick up the pieces of his broken heart and broken life.

Guilt and regret has eaten away at Eric since that day, leading him to turn to the darker side of celebrity—to sex and alcohol. On a downward spiral and after a series of bad choices, Eric makes the difficult decision to return home. But returning home and having to spend two weeks with the man he left behind could be an obstacle Eric is nowhere near ready to face.

Can Eric find the strength to ask for CJ's forgiveness? And more importantly, can he find the courage to forgive himself?

Texas Christmas (Texas #5) by R.J. Scott

Six men with lives linked to the Double D... Danger comes to the Double D from Liam's past and threatens everything Jack and Riley hold dear.

Centering on Jack and Riley, parents, lovers and friends.

Eli and Robbie have their home on Double D land. Their love is rooted in the Texas soil and they weather as many storms as can be thrown at them.

And Liam, a young men with a head full of dreams and sleep full of nightmares, finds that all things are possible when Marcus decides to interrupt his solitary existence

Scanty Santa (Heartwarming)by Troy Storm

The holidays are looking anything but happy for Evan, whose partner skipped out and left him struggling to hold on to his suburban home. Up the street, an equally hard-working Sam is also hustling to hang onto his piece of real estate. Neither has met the other until neighborly Evan offers a desperate Sam—a scantily clad Santa—a ride to his late-night stripping gig on Christmas Eve. Can this one-off adventure turn into a mortgage love affair, or will they both be left with a sock full of coal come Christmas Day.
A story from the Dreamspinner Press 2013 Advent Calendar package "Heartwarming".

Unwrapping the Alpha's Mate (Kontra's Menagerie #15) by Charlie Richards

On the Road: Sometimes family makes decisions for you…and you just have to roll with the punches.

Richard Ponders joins the Tamang wolf pack when his younger brother, Crain, mates with one of its members. When the pack gathers to celebrate passing the alpha mantle from father to son, naming Abbott Tamang as alpha, Richard discovers his mate is part of the Tamang pack, too … and it’s the new alpha.

Sensing unrest in the pack, Richard decides allowing the pack to settle is the safest thing for everyone. Unfortunately, the choice is taken from him when Crain asks him to come over and discuss more changes in pack dynamics, bringing him face to face with Abbott.

Now, not only will Richard be fighting for a position in his new pack, he needs to fight for the trust of a man he’s been hiding from for weeks. Can he and Abbott come to terms? Or will the unrest in their pack tear them apart?

Bennie's Wish by Xara X. Xanakas

For years, Ally Theodisius has suspected his “friends” have been humoring him to stay in his good graces—and his wallet—so when a No Pants Day breakfast ends in his humiliation, he finally takes a stand.

When model Bennie Arnold runs into Ally, his first impression is of a cute, adorably dimpled writer in dire need of a real friend. Bennie would be happy to fill the role. There’s just one little problem: he’s going commando, and it happens to be No Pants Day. If he has any hope of getting his wish, Bennie will have to use his best assets to convince Ally he’s the real deal.

The Pact by X. Aratare, Raythe Reign

Nate Whitney had always had a connection to nature, a sort of fascination that had him losing time watching the waves on the ocean, luring a wolf from the woods to come to him for a scritch behind the ears or controlling the wind to stop himself from toppling over a cliff. He feared it was a form of the madness that drove his father to kill his mother soon after he was born, but he never guessed what it truly meant.

Others, however, figured it out before him including the mysterious Emrys Frost who has returned to teach at the school his family founded, Dunhaven School for the Gifted. Nate's life is upended as he sent to Dunhaven for his senior year and he discovers what being "gifted" really means.

The Artifact: The Bodyguard by X. Aratare

Dane Gareis is a wealthy, reclusive young man with a traumatic past, but a spine of steel. When his father is killed in a mysterious plane crash, Dane carries on the family business and continues his passion for the very antiquity that got his father murdered - a golden sarcophagus belonging to an ancient cult known as the Ydrath.

Soon, the Ydrath threaten him as well, and Dane seeks to hire a bodyguard he can trust. Someone who can protect him, and someone who will respect his boundaries. While he gets the first two, the third requirement falls apart when he hires Sean Harding.

Sean Harding is an ex-detective with a sixth sense for danger. After his entire unit was murdered in a drug bust gone very wrong, he is a broken man who thinks only of revenge until he takes the job protecting the Gareis CEO.
Sean's attraction to the vulnerable Dane gives him new purpose, but his past is not escaped so easily, and his sixth sense tells him that there is more to the Ydrath than even Dane knows
----------

Precious Fate (Hands of Fate 2) by Stormy Glenn

Stavros Siracusa travels the world collecting antiques and artifacts that are hard to find. He's built a reputation as the go-to man when someone is looking for something specific. But he had no idea he would find a gargoyle statue at a garden party in his own hometown that would change his entire world.

When sorcery interferes in finding his Beloved, Xander willingly allows the Gods of Olympus to place him in hibernation as a stone statue. A drop of his Beloved’s blood and the strong beat of his heart draws Xander from his deep slumber and tosses him into a world that is more dangerous than any battle he has ever fought.

Armed with the knowledge that they were meant to be together, Stavros and Xander accept the fate of the Gods. But the Brotherhood is up to their old tricks and betrayal will come from within, tearing the two lovers apart. When Stavros gets kidnapped, Xander isn’t even sure the Gods can save the most precious thing in his world—his Beloved.

Briar Rose and His Not-So-Charming Prince (A Tail Like No Other 5) by Scarlet Hyacinth

Have you ever heard the phrase “sleep your life away”? I can testify to the fact that its meaning can go beyond pure sloth.

For past centuries, I’ve been in a cursed sleep, waiting for my fated mate. I know, it sounds bad. After all, I didn’t listen to my parents when they told me to forget about roses. But how could I? I am a dryad, and I was born out of roses. They are even in my name. Briar Rose.

My wait finally ended when Prince Leonard of Arthuria appeared in our kingdom. He is everything I’ve ever wanted in a mate. He might not be classically charming, but he makes me tremble in delight, my roses blossom with hope, and my heart race with a need I’ve never experienced. But can Leonard single-handedly go against the witch who cursed me? Will our lips even meet in a real kiss? I don’t know, and that scares me.

Quinn's Chance at Redemption (Warriors of the Light 6) by A.J. Jarrett

Becoming a Warrior of the Light has helped Trevor Gray with the transition from human to vampire. It’s a dangerous job but Trevor is always up for a challenge. After being shot in the head, Trevor starts to see things in a whole new light. For starters the man who’s been the bane of his existence for the past year is his fated mate.

Quinn Maran has gone to great lengths to make himself undetectable to his destined mate but with magic comes a price. Not knowing the cost, Quinn soon discovers he’s made a huge mistake. Quinn’s punishment is to live forever knowing Trevor is his mate but unable to claim the young man.

The life of a warrior isn’t easy and there’s always work to be done. With a dangerous mission ahead of them, Quinn must prove his love for Trevor before he loses his chance. Because the life of a warrior never promises any guarantees.

Prince Daxton and the Geek (Royal Mates, Love's Diamond 3) by Lyssa Samuels

Bryce St. John is a shy man—a geek who lives in his world of computers. After surviving a date attack, he is afraid to trust and is afraid of intimacy. He refuses to risk his heart or his safety by choosing the wrong man again.

Prince Daxton Sorenson is a soldier assigned to protect and learn from the powerful, royal seer Mohar from the time he was a young man. Seeing Bryce on the baseball field, he realizes he has found his aheri. When Bryce panics and flees, Daxton is heartbroken.

Daxton is patient and loving, and Bryce soon finds himself completely smitten. When Mohar arrives to take Daxton back to Sanzel, Dax is injured. Bryce has had enough. He is one seriously pissed off mate who will do what he must to find and protect his man. He is not about to give up on the loving future and the houseful of babies that Dax has promised him.

Different Strokes by Nico Jaye

When his regular masseuse is called away on a family emergency, Tomas does not expect Darren, her temporary replacement, to be such an attractive distraction. Tomas has always been a serious, no-nonsense type of swimmer; after all, elite competition leaves no room for unprofessional conduct. However, he finds it extremely difficult to stay on the right side of the professional line with Darren tending to his needs.

One Naughty Holiday by Celia Kyle

Publisher’s Note: This book has been previously released with another publisher under the title “BDSFerret.” Mika is Ferret! Hear him…chitter. Merry Christmas to him! He’s ready for some BDSM bottoming action, and the Hair of the Dawg is just the place to find what, and who, he wants.

enjoy
happy reading
thanks for original uploaders

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.63 MB
seeders:19
leechers:3
mm new and older ones 10

All Comments