Mistakes Like Love and Sex - Madhuri Banerjee [PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 12, 2015 by 5ameerin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Mistakes Like Love and Sex - Madhuri Banerjee [PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3] (Size: 1.7 MB)
 Mistakes Like Love and Sex - Madhuri Banerjee [PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3].zip1.7 MB

Description

Mistakes Like Love and Sex by Madhuri Banerjee

Cheated by her young and handsome Spanish boyfriend, Kaveri is back in India to follow a career as an artist and to find her dream man. However, getting involved with an older man,making out with the hottest star in Bollywood, teaching a hot, upcoming actress Hindi . . . her goals seem nowhere in sight.Starting afresh seems to have thrown her off completely and she begins to see the superficial life that she’s been leading. It’s time to take some hard decisions. With fresh hope and a new philosophy, Kaveri begins to focus on her goals.Things begin to look up when there is a kindling of romance across Twitter and she’s starts to understand her true calling. She might finally be moving in the right direction!

Summary of the Book:

Mistakes Like Love And Sex is the story of Kaveri's search for satisfaction from her job and love life. After a failed inter-racial relationship Kaveri returns to her motherland, India, to focus on her career and find love. She tries to establish herself as an artist but gets sidetracked with teaching a budding actress how to speak in Hindi. She is nowhere near finding her ideal man either and has romantic episodes with a hot Bollywood star and an older man too.

The book shows you Kaveri's realization about how the superficial life she is leading is affecting her goals. With renewed strength Kaveri ignores her setbacks and finds a way back on to her planned course. Mistakes Like Love And Sex documents the journey of a young woman who sees her dreams coming true.

Will Kaveri be able to find the kind of love she is looking for after everything she has been through? Find out in this book that will fill your heart with hope and make you believe that it is possible to achieve anything you want if you stay focused. Mistakes Like Love And Sex was published on 15th October, 2012 and is available in paperback.

About the Author:
Madhuri Banerjee is a versatile person who has built her professional life in the world of media. She has worked with various visual media, having worked in advertising, film production and also as a freelancer on some documentaries. She studied in Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi and graduated with honors in English. She studied further in Jamia Millia Islamia, getting a master's degree in Films and Mass Communication. Her other works include My Yummy Mummy Guide: From Getting Pregnant To Losing All The Weight And Beyond, Losing My Virginity, Losing My Virginity And Other Dumb Ideas and Advantage Love.

Please seed this torrent. I don't have enough resources. Thank You.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.7 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Mistakes Like Love and Sex - Madhuri Banerjee [PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3]