6.11 GB
seeders:24
leechers:9
Mirror's Edge-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

Awesome
very stupid game
Do anyone get a 0xc000007b error when they try to start to launch the game ? PLz HELP me :'(
Same :'(
Plz HELP
got win7 32 bit: instal the game copy the patch-setup to binari folder in the local disk C or where you placed the game there is folder called binaries something like that, click patch wait for instal after take this crack http://www.mediafire.com/download/417q7d64gt6nv16/MirrorsEdge.rar no virus check my selfe (got microsoft antivirus) extrackt copy crack and replace the old one -- worked for me game is very nice btw
For those who want to play Mirror's Edge with PhysX without the extreme lag (You must have Nvidia card):
1. Go to the program's binaries folder (I don't know what to call it but this is the path for me anyways: C:/Program Files (x86)/EA Games/Mirror's Edge/Binaries)
2. Delete the files physxcore.dll, physxdevice.dll, AND the folder physxlocal. These files have older version of physx, and deleting them will force the game to use the version you have on your system (make sure your drivers are updated.)
3. DO NOT DELETE physxextensions.dll. You don't need to delete this file, so I assume you wouldn't wanna find out what happens if you do.
(aww forward brackets aren't allowed in comments so i replaced them with backwards)
Thnxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bro Its work