Mirillis Action! 1.29.0.1 + Crack And Fix Reinstalling Error [Updated torrent]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on January 19, 2016 by louniin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Mirillis Action! 1.29.0.1 + Crack And Fix Reinstalling Error [Updated torrent] (Size: 20.4 MB)
 Action1.29.0Setup_meta.sqlite9 KB
 Action1.29.0Setup_meta.xml746 bytes
 action1.29.0setup.zip20.39 MB

Description

Action! allows real-time recording/capture of Windows Aero desktop in a superb HD video quality. With Action! you can record web player videos, record gameplay, benchmark and display game framerates, add live audio commentary to create high quality tutorials...

How to install?
if you have installed a previous version and you are facing errors:
first uninstall it
then open Action_fix.reg

after that install action_1_29_0_setup.exe
open action!.reg
copy Crackaction!.exe to desktop or wherever you want
open action!.exe and dont open the original action file

Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.4 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Mirillis Action! 1.29.0.1 + Crack And Fix Reinstalling Error [Updated torrent]

All Comments

hey , i tried to do that but the application seems to block the debugger i use which means i cannot follow what the application is doing , means i cannot create a crack at the moment.
there is a file included in the crack named Action_Fix.reg , open it and then open Action_Registered_Version.reg if you still see blacklisted , open Action_Trial_Version.reg to reset to trial version
it automatically disables the network adapter when starting action and enables it after some seconds . nothing to worry
as gill3002g said , Action needs internet connection to verify the serial at the application startup and all what the crack does is disabled it for 10 sec and then enable it.
note, if you run it directly from the original app you may receive message: your serial is blacklisted.