mIRC Registration Crack

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on April 18, 2009 by in Applications
Torrent verified.

mIRC Registration Crack (Size: 19 KB)
 mirccrack.exe19 KB

Description

THIS TORRENT HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AS CLEAN OF ANY UNWANTED MATERIAL BY A TRUSTED PIRATE BAY MEMBER. SEE THE COMMENT FROM K-KID IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.

---------------------------------------------

This is a little application that I made that will register your copy of mIRC. This also will bypass the online validation. You may run this crack while mIRC is running, however you may have to restart mIRC for it to take effect.

Supported Versions: 6.35 and earlier

Unofficially Supported Versions: All

Supported Operating Systems: Vista/XP/2000

Unofficially Supported Operating Systems: Win 95/98

Other Requirements: .NET Framework (crack written in VB)

---------------------------------------------

I guarantee this crack is not malicious in any way. Please feel free to test this crack for viruses and other unwanted stuff and report your finding here in a comment.

IF YOU GET AN ERROR SAYING THE APPLICATION FAILED TO INITIALIZE, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE .NET FRAMEWORK. YOU -MUST- INSTALL THE .NET FRAMEWORK (AVAILABLE FROM MICROSOFT) TO RUN THIS CRACK.

----------------------------------------------

IF YOU DOWNLOAD THIS:

SEED! SEED! SEED!

GIVE BACK TO YOUR PEERS BY SEEDING THIS TORRENT.

----------------------------------------------

Once my torrents start to get a few seeds I sometimes remove them from my client to allow for better upload speeds for other torrents I have uploaded. If this torrent in the future becomes unseeded and remains that way for a few days, send me an email to sparktorrent@gmail.com and provide a link to this page in the email. I will try to promptly reseed the torrent.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19 KB
seeders:7
leechers:0
mIRC Registration Crack

All Comments

Outdated