Ministry Of Sound Pump It Up Workout FULL DVD [heavens-above.biz]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 9, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Ministry Of Sound Pump It Up Workout FULL DVD [heavens-above.biz] (Size: 4.32 GB)
 VIDEO_TS.bup12 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo12 KB
 VIDEO_TS.vob10 KB
 VTS_01_0.bup124 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo124 KB
 VTS_01_0.vob112.64 MB
 VTS_01_1.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_5.vob210.16 MB
 New Rich Text Document (4).rtf430 bytes
 read.txt184 bytes

Description

Inspired by the sensational video for Eric Prydz’s Number 1 smash hit ‘Call On Me’, the ‘Pump It Up DVD’ is a brand new concept in home work-outs. Combining the hottest club music around with aerobic exercise, it is a fast, effective and hugely enjoyable way of getting fit and burning off any unwanted - how should we put this? – festive insulation.

The soundtrack to this cornucopia of cardiovascular entertainment features not only ‘Call On Me’, but also top ten chart hits from the likes of Tomcraft, Benny Benassi, Boogie Pimps, Deepest Blue, Danzel and Angel City. Never before has such an impressive collection of hit records been available for a fitness DVD.

The workout is choreographed and presented by Deanne Berry, the flirtatious disciplinarian who became a star in her own right in the Eric Prydz video. Hailing from Australia, where she taught aerobics classes before coming to the UK, she has carved her career as one of the most sought-after dancers in pop videos, tours & TV appearances.

On ‘Pump It Up’ she has put together a 70-minute aerobic extravaganza, including a warm up, three dance workouts and cool down section. The DVD features all of the great routines from the original video interspersed with a selection of modern club moves. Deanne is joined in the studio by seven other stars of the video, including Juan Pablo di Pace, co-star alongside Kelly Brook and Billy Zane in forthcoming Hollywood thriller 'Three.'

Track Listing

SECTION

02 AMERICAN DREAM

03 STAND BACK

04 SOMEBODY TO LOVE

05 DANCE IT OUT - DANCE SECTION 1

06 LONELINESS

07 SATISFACTION

08 LET THE SUN SHINE

09 PUMP IT UP

10 PUMP IT UP - HI-ENERGY DANCE SECTION 2

11 DO YOU KNOW (I GO CRAZY)