mini image sims 3 seasons

seeders: 60
leechers: 0
Added on November 13, 2012 by deucidein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

mini image sims 3 seasons (Size: 12.54 MB)
 Sims3EP08 - mini image.iso8.25 MB
 Sims3EP08 - mini image.daa4.29 MB

Description

UPDATE .... I MADE A MISTAKE, THE ISO IAMGE IN THIS TORRENT DOES NOT WORK WITH DAEMON TOOL. THE .DAA FILE HOWEVER DOES WORK WITH POWER ISO. SORRY FOR THE MIXUP
This is the sims 3 seasons mini image to go with the game torrent i had already uploaded (torrent page here http://kat.ph/sims-3-seasons-t6816420.html . It is a fully functional iso image that needs no crack if you use daemon tools or power iso to load the image in while you are running the game. i just thought i would upload these mini images for those of you who don't want to have to keep the full 3.9 GB iso image on you hdd after install. the iso image is 8 mb and can be used with daemon or power iso, the .daa file is a compressed version at 4 mb but can only be used with power iso.
after you install the game from the game iso. you un mount it and mount this iso before you run the game.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.54 MB
seeders:60
leechers:0
mini image sims 3 seasons

All Comments

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!
I downloaded this and when I try and install it with power iso I keep getting this pop up. This version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running. heck your computers system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-Bit.) or x64 (64-Bit.) version of the programme,and then contact the software publisher.