Minecraft 0.9.0 [build 6] (2011) Android

seeders: 82
leechers: 0
Added on December 8, 2015 by Doombreathin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Minecraft 0.9.0 [build 6] (2011) Android (Size: 12.88 MB)
 Minecraft - PE 0.9.0 [build 6].apk12.88 MB

Description

Publication type: Piratka
Genre: 3D, Arcade, Sandpit
Developer: Mojang
Interface language: English
Platform: Armv7
Installer type: apk
Crack: not needed

Description:Minecraft is a building game genre sandbox created by Markus Perssonom, founder of Mojang AB. The game allows players to create and destroy various blocks and use objects in a 3D environment. The player controls a man that can destroy or setting blocks, forming fantastic structures, creations and artistic work alone or collectively with other players on different servers in different multiplayer game modes.Gameplay in Minecraft is, of course, from the Appendix and destroy blocks on the map. There are different types of blocks, they serve different functions and have different properties (example: sand falls due to gravity, if under it there is no block).Using blocks, you can deploy a large building: build castles, roads, buildings and bridges, as well as to draw pixel art. Giant chess board or picture is hard to overlook on the server. Also from blocks to build stadiums for splifa. Considering all the features, you can build blocks of different mini-games, etc.Having built his first House in MajnKrafte-you differently will begin to treat this great game, first always frightens off schedule, but here she plays a secondary role, because there is nothing better than being able to be truly free.

Instruction for those who are not loaded worlds! Go to the game.Go into the settings.Choose item 3 above ' graphics 'paragraph 1 above ' view distance ' Move the slider to the Max.Reboot the device.Go to the game.All worlds otkryvaût′sâ!

Devices on which it may not work HTC AriaHtc LegendHTC G1HTC Gratia A6380Htc Hero (Sprint)HTC MyTouch 3 g SlideHTC TATTOO any firmwareLG AllyLG Optimus One P500LG Optimus GT540LG Optimus V (and others from this family other than 2 x)LG Optimus Chat C555LG Optimus Hub E510Samsung MomentSamsung Galaxy GT-Gio S5660Samsung Galaxy Europa i550Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570ySamsung Galaxy i5500Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700Samsung Galaxy i5800Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102Samsung Galaxy GT-Young S5360Sony Ericsson Xperia X 10 mini proSony Ericsson Xperia X 8Star X18iTelstra LG LGE-P350 (LG Optimus Me (P350))Telstra T-Touch TabZte Blade/San FranciscoZTE N720ZTE SKATEMotorola Droid XHuawei U8650 SonicAs well as all devices on ARMv6

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.88 MB
seeders:82
leechers:0
Minecraft 0.9.0 [build 6] (2011) Android

Trailer