Millennium Series 1 (Girl with Dragon Tattoo) audiobook by Stieg Larsson EarReaders

seeders: 1
leechers: 14
Added on July 6, 2016 by EarReaderin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Millennium Series 1 (Girl with Dragon Tattoo) audiobook by Stieg Larsson EarReaders (Size: 448.98 MB)
 1Girl with Dragon Tattoo.mp3448.98 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.
A spellbinding amalgam of murder mystery, family saga, love story, and financial intrigue....
It's about the disappearance 40 years ago of Harriet Vanger, a young scion of one of the wealthiest families in Sweden...and about her octogenarian uncle, determined to know the truth about what he believes was her murder.

It's about Mikael Blomkvist, a crusading journalist recently at the wrong end of a libel case, hired to get to the bottom of Harriet's disappearance...and about Lisbeth Salander, a 24-year-old, pierced and tattooed genius hacker possessed of the hard-earned wisdom of someone twice her age, who assists Blomkvist with the investigation.

This unlikely team discovers a vein of nearly unfathomable iniquity running through the Vanger family, astonishing corruption in the highest echelons of Swedish industrialism - and an unexpected connection between themselves.

SEED TILL IT BLEEDS || PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND COMMENT.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
448.98 MB
seeders:1
leechers:14
Millennium Series 1 (Girl with Dragon Tattoo) audiobook by Stieg Larsson EarReaders