Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor Update 5-ALI213

seeders: 2
leechers: 32
Added on December 4, 2014 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor Update 5-ALI213 (Size: 1.9 GB)
 Middle.Earth.Shadow.of.Mordor.Update.5-ALI213.r00944.3 MB
 Middle.Earth.Shadow.of.Mordor.Update.5-ALI213.rar1000 MB
 NETSHOW.exe1.01 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.9 GB
seeders:2
leechers:32
Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor Update 5-ALI213

Trailer

All Comments

what contains this DLC?? only some fixes or new missions or skins??
Any hints you could give on what this does exactly? I've had Shadows since day one and never had any problems or even saw 4 previous updates. I could be totally wrong, I'm not an expert by any means.
I'm downloading it right now. I'll launch the game without the update and with it and see if there's any new DLC content contained in it.
Thanks man, I appreciate your willingness to be a human being. : D
All right, here's what I found out:

With the base game installed, I had access to three skins (Talion, Captain of the Watch, Dark Ranger). The update adds four new skins (Lithariel, The Bright Lord, The Lord of the Hunt, The Power of Shadow). Of those four, only The Power of Shadow and Lithariel work. Trying to choose one of the other two skins results in a glitch that makes you invisible and unable to move when you enter the game.

Under the "Trials of War" section, there are two new options, namely "Test of the Wild" and "Bright Lord's Challenge." Of those two, only the "Bright Lord's Challenge" option works. Selecting the other one does nothing.

The photo mode for PC is also included (the option to activate it appears in the key mapping options), though it doesn't seem to work for me. Pressing the associated button on my keyboard doesn't do anything.

I'm not sure if anything else has been added. I'll have to do more testing.
Thank you for the info. I think I'll wait until something more comprehensive comes along.