Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor PE +HD-texture RePack MAXAGENT NASWARI+ZOHAIB

seeders: 344
leechers: 375
Added on October 1, 2014 by Zohaib2044in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor PE +HD-texture RePack MAXAGENT NASWARI+ZOHAIB (Size: 27.05 GB)
 pack-5.bin1.37 GB
 pack-3.bin1.32 GB
 pack-1.bin1.28 GB
 pack-4.bin1.25 GB
 pack-2.bin1.19 GB
 En_Text.bin1.59 KB
 Ru_Text.bin1.58 KB
 pack.bin457 bytes
 vcredist_x64.exe9.8 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe8.57 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 game-9.bin3.01 GB
 game-10.bin2.75 GB
 game-7.bin2.38 GB
 game-3.bin2.33 GB
 game-4.bin2.18 GB
 game-8.bin1.98 GB
 game-6.bin1.97 GB
 game-5.bin1.55 GB
 game-2.bin1.43 GB
 game-1.bin1.05 GB
 setup.exe2.26 MB
 Readme.txt154 bytes
 autorun.inf78 bytes

Description

Year: September 30, 2014
Genre: RPG (Rogue / Action) / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer: Monolith Productions
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Publication Type: RePack
Language: Russian / English
Language: English
Tablet: enclosing "CODEX"
Game Version: v.1.0

Operating System: Windows® 7 | Windows® 8 (only X64 !!!)
Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
Memory: 4 GB
Hard disk space: 40 GB
Sound device: compatible with DirectX
Video card: GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5850

Description:
Middle-earth: Shadows of Mordor" - a game of the new generation, the events that occur in the famous Middle-earth. You will enjoy an exciting story of revenge and redemption. Fulfill the role of Ranger Talion, whose family died at the hands of the servants of Sauron. Talion and he did not escape the cruel fate, but the Spirit of Vengeance brought him back to life and endowed with supernatural powers.
Now, who returned from the dead ranger have to go into the depths of Mordor, to fulfill the oath and destroy those who ruined his life. Over time, he will reveal the truth that for the Spirit brought him into the world, he learns about the rings of power and fight with your enemy.
Each enemy, which will meet the player will be unique - with its own characteristics, strengths and weaknesses. Due to the mechanics of Nemesis System relationships enemies and their characteristics are determined depending on the player's actions and decisions. Dynamic world of "Middle-earth: Shadows of Mordor" remember you react to your decisions and adapt to them. Here, each player will live his own - unique - adventure.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.05 GB
seeders:344
leechers:375
Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor PE +HD-texture RePack MAXAGENT NASWARI+ZOHAIB

Trailer

All Comments

Seed please
Works great.use it!!
@zohaib2044 thanks for the game. Game works perfectly with HD texttures. But the language of the game is Russsian can u help me with that i want to change in English
click on setup.exe
Not required just install and play
vou deixar semeado aqui no full...pois todos torrents que testei antes terminar o meu tava uma carroça.
The game runs flawlessly on a i3 8gb ram 7700 Radeon 1gb 1920x1080p with 45-60 fps :) without the HD pack obviously. 10/10 Thanks !