Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus Beta x64 & x86 ISO

seeders: 13
leechers: 14
Added on March 6, 2015 by crazytorrentsin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus Beta x64 & x86 ISO (Size: 2.12 GB)
 off16_16.0.3030.1018_x64_en-us.iso1.12 GB
 off16_16.0.3030.1018_x86_en-us (1).iso1021.55 MB
 read me please.txt169 bytes
 Re-Loader.exe2.33 MB
 read me.txt25.2 KB
 SETUPCOMPLETE.cmd338 bytes

Description

Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus Beta

• It’s a well-known fact that Microsoft is working on a new version of Office that could arrive in the second half of 2015, but the company has until now kept all details secret in an attempt to prevent any leaks from happening.
  • This beta version of Office 16, which is, just like its name says, an unfinished product, comes with several changes, some of which have already been spotted in a bunch of leaked screenshots revealed in the last few weeks.
  • Obviously, no one should download and install this beta for everyday use, as it’s only intended for professionals and experienced users who want to try it out and send back feedback in order to help Microsoft improve the final product before it hits the market.
  • The biggest change you can see is the addition of a dark theme that should make Office a bit more eye-friendly when being used during the night.
  • before you download the reloader (activator) pause your antivirus and then do it
  • enjoy having the latest and thank me by rating the torrent

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.12 GB
seeders:13
leechers:14
Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus Beta x64 & x86 ISO

All Comments

The setup.exe doesn't start on Win 8.1 Pro x64!
(.iso file mounted with PowerISO.)
I saw multiple issues like this on the web.
------------------------------
Instructions how to get it working:
------------------------------
Create folder Office 16 at C:
Extract off16_16.0.3030.1018_x64_en-us.iso to C:Office 16
Command Prompt (Admin)
cd C:Office 16
setup.exe /configure configuration64.xml

Now the setup will start and it will installing in background minimized in tray.
It's worth noting that you are unable to install Office 16 side-by-side with Office 15, so if you do use Office regularly I advise you use a separate PC if you plan on downloading and testing.
Additional info: This build of Office 16 requires a Microsoft Office 365 subscription, and will not activate with normal serial keys. It is a click2run application and not your normal office install. It's not called Office 16 but Office365ProPlus.
If you don't have a subscription to Microsoft Office, you will be unable to activate your copy, meaning your program will expire after 5 days.
I was waiting for this, thx!!
Has someone tested ?
yup , it's working great
Thank You Very Much
Thanks!!!