Micrographica (2007) (digital-Empire) [By Renee French]

seeders: 13
leechers: 2
Added on January 16, 2016 by dfblastin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Micrographica (2007) (digital-Empire) [By Renee French] (Size: 67.14 MB)
 Micrographica (2007) (digital-Empire).cbz67.14 MB

Description

Micrographica takes Renee French's Ignatz-award-nominated online strip of the same name and turns it way up. A mob of tiny rodents live la vida loca, led by the trash-talking bully Moe, and his trash-talking sidekick Preston. Add in Nubbins, the big guy; poor, sweet crapball-lovin' Aldo; and a rotting corpse turned playground, and you'll never find a more moving affirmation of traditional values. Inspired by a bald bird sighting while the author was wandering Hunter's Hill in Sydney, Australia, this book is pure weirdness -- just what Renee French fans dream of. With guest drawings by Jim Woodring, Penn Jillette, Dean Cameron, Dylan Williams, James Gunn and more.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
67.14 MB
seeders:13
leechers:2
Micrographica (2007) (digital-Empire) [By Renee French]

All Comments

Thank you. Good job.
That really isn't cool...
I would really appreciate it if you could elaborate, because all I see in that picture is the amazon page of the comic I uploaded. Please help me understand so that I can resolve whatever issue there is.
I don't want to say thats not the cover, but that doesn't seem like the cover.

Must've been a KAT issue. Seems to be resolved now.
That's the cover on Amazon. Maybe you have an edition from a different country.
This is the cover I see on amazon:
https://weltbild.scene7.com/.../micrographica-072823558.jpg
I'm sorry, what? I took the cover that you see in the torrent description straight from the rip. I really don't understand what's wrong, someone please let me know.
looks fine to me...