Michele Gorman - Match Me If You Can - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 10
leechers: 4
Added on February 24, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Michele Gorman - Match Me If You Can - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 1.24 MB)
 Michele Gorman - Match Me If You Can.epub1.24 MB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

January 14th 2016 - English - Romance - EPub

Three friends upcycle their exes through London’s most popular boyfriend recycling website, but haven’t bargained on the consequences of the exchanges they make.

Perfect for fans of Sophie Kinsella and Lindsey Kelk.

Meet best friends Catherine, Rachel and Sarah. Yet to find Mr Right, they’ve been settling for Mr Right Now. But when Catherine, London’s finest matchmaker, gets the girls to join her dating site where they can recycle their ex-boyfriends, they soon realise that anything could happen.

Rachel's office romance James was a big fat mistake and she's more than happy to upcycle him… Or is she? Homebody Sarah hasn't had a date in years but when her transformation finds men falling at her newly-pedicured feet, will her popularity be worth the sacrifices she’s making? And Catherine falls asleep more often on her desk than on a man, so when she builds the perfect partner who ticks all her boxes, surely it's a recipe for love . . . not disaster?

There’s someone for everyone, right? These best friends are about to find out for themselves . .

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.24 MB
seeders:10
leechers:4
Michele Gorman - Match Me If You Can - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub