Michael Robotham ~ [O'Loughlin 04] - Bleed For Me*** A former detective lies dead in his 14 year old daughter's bedroom, traumatised and covered in blood.

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 12, 2015 by OldScotsmanin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Michael Robotham ~ [O'Loughlin 04] - Bleed For Me*** A former detective lies dead in his 14 year old daughter's bedroom, traumatised and covered in blood. (Size: 325.5 MB)
 Bleed For Me - CD 01.mp332.46 MB
 Bleed For Me - CD 02.mp331.85 MB
 Bleed For Me - CD 03.mp333.68 MB
 Bleed For Me - CD 04.mp333.96 MB
 Bleed For Me - CD 05.mp330.37 MB
 Bleed For Me - CD 06.mp333.18 MB
 Bleed For Me - CD 07.mp333.13 MB
 Bleed For Me - CD 08.mp331.83 MB
 Bleed For Me - CD 09.mp330.44 MB
 Bleed For Me - CD 10.mp333.37 MB
 Bleed For Me - Front.jpg70.19 KB
 Bleed For Me - Rear.jpg97.63 KB
 Bleed For Me Information File.txt3.15 KB
 Michael Robotham.jpg35.24 KB
 Sean Barrett.jpg1.05 MB
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt38 bytes

Description

If you would like to see other Audio Books I have uploaded just click this link:-
OldScotsman's Books
If you have a request for another book or a Re-Seed then just send me a Private Messgage

General Information
Book:.....................Bleed For Me
Series Name:........Joseph O'Loughlin
Series No:.............04
Author:..................Michael Robotham
Narrator:...............Sean Barrett
Abr/Unabr:............Unabridged
Genre:...................Mystery Crime Thriller
Publisher:..............Clipper Audio
ISBN......................9781 4074 58052

File Information
Source:.................10 CDs
# of MP3 files:......10
Encoder:................Fraunhofer [FhG] - A secure rip using Exact Audio Copy
Converted To:.......64 Kb | CBR | 44,100 Hz | Mono
Total Runtime:......11 Hours 45 Minutes
Total Size:.............324 MB
Date Converted:...25-April-2015
Converted By:.......OldScotsman
ID3 Tags:..............Includes Image and all info shown on this page (Smart Phone Ready)

If you would like to try another Michael Robotham Audio Book I have uploaded, just click the title below.
Bombproof
Life Or Death
Joseph O'Loughlin 01 - The Suspect
Joseph O'Loughlin 02 - Lost
Joseph O'Loughlin 03 - Shatter
Joseph O'Loughlin 04 - Bleed For Me

ABOUT THE BOOK
A former detective lies dead in his daughter's bedroom. A traumatised 14-year-old is found covered in her father's blood. Everything points to Sienna Hegarty's guilt, but psychologist Joe O'Loughlin isn't convinced. Against the advice of police, he launches his own search for answers; a hunt that will lead them to a conspiracy of silence and a race hate trial that is captivating the nation.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Michael Robotham was born in Australia in November 1960 and grew up in small country towns that had more dogs than people and more flies than dogs. He escaped in 1979 and became a cadet journalist on an afternoon newspaper in Sydney.
For the next fourteen years he worked for newspapers in Australia, Europe, Africa and America. As a senior feature writer for the UK’s Mail on Sunday he was among the first people to view the letters and diaries of Czar Nicholas II and his wife Empress Alexandra, unearthed in the Moscow State Archives in 1991. He also gained access to Stalin’s Hitler files, which had been missing for nearly fifty years until a cleaner stumbled upon a cardboard box that had been misplaced and misfiled.
In 1993 he quit journalism to become a ghostwriter, collaborating with politicians, pop stars, psychologists, adventurers and showbusiness personalities to write their autobiographies. Twelve of these non-fiction titles have been bestsellers with combined sales of more than 2 million copies.
He lives in Sydney with his wife and 3 daughters.

ABOUT THE READER
Sean Barrett was born May 4, 1940 in Hampstead, London and began his acting career as a child for the BBC and has since made numerous television appearances including roles in Z Cars, Minder, Tales of the Unexpected and Father Ted. He played alongside Noel Coward in the West End and has had film parts in War and Peace, Dunkirk and Sons and Lovers. Sean Barrett is fast becoming the contemporary voice of Samuel Beckett on audiobook. After decades of proving himself one of the most versatile of London-based readers – despite a natural Irish accent – with a range of books from Jack Higgins and William Trevor to Robert Graves and Umberto Eco’s The Name of the Rose, Barrett has turned to Beckett.

All the above information including the picture are inserted into the ID3 tags on the MP3 files.

Remember, we have uploaded these books just for you because we wish to SHARE them. It is only right therefore, you SHARE them with others, and the only way you can do this, is to keep SEEDING. In other words, don't stop after you have finished the download. Check and make sure your torrent program is set to continue uploading even after the downloading has been completed. A ratio of 2.0 means you are giving back twice what you have received, the book won't die and all our efforts have not been wasted but 5.0 would be outstanding and shows you have really entered into the spirit of what we are about. WE DO OUR BIT AND YOU DO YOUR BIT, sounds fair, doesn't it. If you are new to this and don't understand, type a message at the bottom and if I can't help, I know someone who can.

This Audiobook was converted and uploaded by OldScotsman

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
325.5 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Michael Robotham ~ [O'Loughlin 04] - Bleed For Me*** A former detective lies dead in his 14 year old daughter's bedroom, traumatised and covered in blood.