Michael Jackson- Billie Jean - LIVE - HD-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on March 30, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Michael Jackson- Billie Jean - LIVE - HD-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 195.45 MB)
 Michael Jackson- Billie Jean - LIVE - HD-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4195.45 MB

Description

imageimageimage

"Billie Jean"
Michael Jackson- Billie Jean - LIVE- HD

The finished Audio lists at 663kbs.
BTW:
The pics are of Michael the day before he died and the day he died, on the stretcher front out the apartment/house. In my opinion the doctor in charge IS at fault because that was his responsibility - period. He could have talked on his cell in the room? right? You are a doctor, you know you just hit this man up with enough sleeping aids to knock him out and leave the room? WRONG!!!

Billie Jean is a song by Michael Jackson from the album appeared in 1982 thriller . The piece was by The Girl Is Mine , the second extraction from Thriller and was released in January 1983.In the composed by Michael Jackson song is about a woman who claimed that Jackson was the father of her child. According to Moon Walk , Jackson's autobiography, the lyrics is not based on a true story, but rather Jackson was inspired by several women who harassed him and his brothers in this way.Jackson biographer J. Randy Taraborrelli expressed the theory that Billie Jean was inspired by a real event from the year 1981. The Magic & The Madness documents show a young woman wrote a letter to Jackson and told him that he was the father of her twins . Jackson, who received such letters from time to time, had never met this woman and ignored it. The woman continued, however, and still sent letters, in which she stated that she loved him and wanted to be with him. She wrote Jackson how happy they were together, if they could raise the children together and marveled that he could ignore his own flesh and blood. These letters distraught Jackson so that he of nightmares was hit. After the letters Michael Jackson received a package with a picture of the woman, a letter and a firearm . Jackson was shocked because the woman asked him to in the letter, on a certain day and at a certain time suicide to commit. You would do the same once they've killed the twins. The woman explained that if they could not be together in this life with Jackson, as they would in the next. Later learned Jackson's family that the woman in a psychiatric hospital was admitted. The song was in the Westlake Studios in Los Angeles by Quincy Jones and Michael Jackson [1] produced. The recording is based on a rhythm, the Jackson on a drum machine was designed. Jackson was working on the song in his home studio in Encino and took about three weeks alone for the composition of the bass run. His singing, however, he took in just one take on. In the U.S., over one million singles sold, for which Jackson in 1989 with a platinum record award. Worldwide sold over 12 million copies , so shall Billie Jean as Jackson's most successful single. 2005 Jackson received for over 500,000 digital sales of the song a gold record , in March 2009 (before Jackson's death) the number of download sales stood at 864,000 , now more than 1.7 million downloads were sold. The song was number 58 in the Rolling Stone published list of the 500 best singles of all time. At the Grammy Awards in 1984 was Billie Jean with the two Grammys as Best R & B Song and Best Male Vocal Performance - R & B excellent. During his performance of Billie Jean in the special program Motown 25 to mark the 25th anniversary of his former record label Motown 25 March 1983 was conducted by Michael Jackson for the first time the moonwalk on that was his trademark.

[color=blue]Lyrics

"Billie Jean"

[1st Verse]
She Was More Like A Beauty Queen From A Movie Scene
I Said Don't Mind, But What Do You Mean I Am The One
Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round
She Said I Am The One Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round

[2nd Verse]
She Told Me Her Name Was Billie Jean, As She Caused A Scene
Then Every Head Turned With Eyes That Dreamed Of Being The One
Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round

[Bridge]
People Always Told Me Be Careful Of What You Do
And Don't Go Around Breaking Young Girls' Hearts
And Mother Always Told Me Be Careful Of Who You Love
And Be Careful Of What You Do 'Cause The Lie Becomes The Truth

[Chorus]
Billie Jean Is Not My Lover
She's Just A Girl Who Claims That I Am The One
But The Kid Is Not My Son
She Says I Am The One, But The Kid Is Not My Son

[3rd Verse]
For Forty Days And for Forty Nights
The Law was on her Side
But Who Can Stand When She's In Demand
Her Schemes And Plans
'Cause We Danced On The Floor In The Round
So Take My Strong Advice, Just Remember To Always Think Twice
Do think Twice

[4th Verse]
She Told My Baby We'd Danced 'Til Three
Then She Looked At Me
She Showed A Photo Of A Baby Crying
His Eyes Looked Like Mine
Go On Dance On The Floor In The Round, Baby

[Bridge]
People Always Told Me Be Careful Of What You Do
And Don't Go Around Breaking Young Girls' Hearts
She Came And Stood Right By Me
Then The Smell Of Sweet Perfume
This Happened Much Too Soon
She Called Me To Her Room

[Chorus]

She Says I Am The One, She Says He Is My Son
She Says I Am The One

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 2703kbps
Total Bitrate: 3366kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
195.45 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Michael Jackson- Billie Jean - LIVE - HD-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Michael Jackson- Billie Jean - LIVE - HD-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Michael Jackson- Billie Jean - LIVE - HD-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot