Metro: Last Light - Limited Edition (Deep Silver) (RUS/ENG) RePack by Rick Deckard

seeders: 30
leechers: 25
Added on May 15, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Metro: Last Light - Limited Edition (Deep Silver) (RUS/ENG) RePack by Rick Deckard (Size: 6.15 GB)
 PhysX_9.12.1031_SystemSoftware.msi25.49 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe8.57 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 Metro_data3.bin2.72 GB
 Metro_data1.bin2.52 GB
 Metro_data2.bin898.95 MB
 Metro_data4.bin5.55 MB
 Installer.exe1.52 MB

Description

Year: 2013Genre: Action / 3D / 1st PersonDeveloper: 4A GamesPublisher: Deep SilverPublisher in Russia: Buka Entertainment Publication Type: RePackLanguage: ENG/RUSSound language: ENG/RUS Tablet: RELOADED System Requirements:> Operating system: Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8> Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or equivalent AMD> Memory: 2 GB> Video: 512 MB ​​compatible with DirectX 9, Shader third model (GeForce 8800 GT, GeForce GTS 250 or better (or equivalent AMD))> Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0> Free space on hard disk: 8 GBDescription:It Is the Year 2034.Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are besieged by deadly threats from outside – and within. Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above.But rather than stand united, the station-cities of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever.As Artyom, burdened by guilt but driven by hope, you hold the key to our survival – the last light in our darkest hour…Key Features:A gripping, story-driven first person shooter, Metro: Last Light is the hugely anticipated sequel to 2010’s critically acclaimed cult classic Metro 2033Experience thrilling combat with an exotic arsenal of hand-made weaponry against deadly foes – both human and mutant – and use stealth to launch attacks under the cover of darknessExplore the post-apocalyptic world of the Moscow Metro, one of the most immersive, atmospheric game worlds ever createdFight for every bullet and every last breath in a claustrophobic blend of survival horror and FPS gameplayNext generation technology boasting stunning lighting and physics sets a new graphical benchmark on both console and PC Features RePack:Do not recodedThe basis is taken from the publication of RG GameWorksbilingual installerInstallation time ~ 10 minutesAuthor repack: Rick Deckard

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.15 GB
seeders:30
leechers:25
Metro: Last Light - Limited Edition (Deep Silver) (RUS/ENG) RePack by Rick Deckard

Trailer

All Comments

nice upload
good work mate thanks
According to source it has DLC and supports English language but i got the game in Russian and couldnt find a way to get it into English.
well ... i'm obviously not Russian but i thank you for uploading this man and hope you'll upload the Eng version with DLCs i know you'll do sooner or later thanks AVM1986-NL