Metamoris III Bravo vs Gracie x264 mkv

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on April 13, 2014 by loyloy001in TV
Torrent verified.

Metamoris III Bravo vs Gracie x264 mkv (Size: 1.63 GB)
 Metamoris.III.Bravo.vs.Gracie.x264.mkv1.63 GB

Description

03/29
768x432

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.63 GB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Metamoris III Bravo vs Gracie x264 mkv

All Comments

Awesome
I'm still holding out hope that the full card gets uploaded sooner than later, but this is great nonetheless. What an incredibly exciting BJJ match this was -- Royler is a f***ing beast.. a legendary, all-time great/beast. Eddie, on the other hand, is a true innovator & creative genius in the world of BJJ. Oh how I wish I could see Eddie vs. Royler 3/4/5/etc. It's really a shame that they're both in their mid-late 40's, as it'd be awesome to get to watch them compete in their primes again.

Thanks a million for uploading. Cheers.

Edit: if you're a fan/practitioner of jiujitsu, & you enjoyed watching Metamoris 3 (& you'd like to see more world-class submission only grappling matches in the future (& of course if you can afford it), then I'd ask you to at least consider supporting Metamoris in any way you can.
It is the full card
Yeah, I spoke too soon. I was so excited when I realized that it was, in fact, the entire card & not just the main event. Thanks again for uploading, much appreciated ..!
Presumably, your comment was directed at me ..? If so, you'll be pleased to know that I have, in fact, purchased the feed from the Metamoris website. $20 well spent; what an incredible event.