Metallica - The Unforgiven - LIVE - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on May 21, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Metallica - The Unforgiven - LIVE - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 164.07 MB)
 Metallica - The Unforgiven - LIVE - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4164.07 MB

Description

imageimageimageimageimage

"THE UNFORGIVEN" HD

Metallica Live 2009
The finished Audio lists at 796kbs.

"He's known a vow unto his own,
That never from this day
His will they'll take away.

What I've felt,
What I've known
Never shined through in what I've shown.
Never be.
Never see.
Won't see what might have been."

"The Unforgiven" is a power ballad by American heavy metal band Metallica. It was released as the second single from their eponymous fifth album Metallica. Though one of the slower tracks on the album, its chord progression is distinctly one of the heavier. The song deals with the theme of the struggle of the individual against the efforts of those who would subjugate him.
The song has since spawned two sequels (both in name proper as well as thematically, albeit not musically), in the form of "The Unforgiven II", from the album ReLoad, and "The Unforgiven III", from the album Death Magnetic.Lars Ulrich explained that the band wanted to try something new with the idea of a ballad - instead of the standard melodic verse and heavy chorus (as evidenced on their previous ballads "Fade to Black", "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" and "One"), the band opted to reverse the dynamic, with heavy, distorted verses and a softer, melodic chorus, played with classical guitars. The opening section contains percussive instruments performed by Ulrich, and also a small amount of keyboards. The horn intro was essentially taken from The Unforgiven (a Western movie) and then reversed so its source would be hidden, as Hetfield later explained on Classic Albums: Metallica - Metallica.
Metallica is an American heavy metal band from Los Angeles, California. The band's fast tempos, instrumentals, and aggressive musicianship placed them as one of the founding "big four" of thrash metal alongside Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax. Metallica was formed in 1981 when James Hetfield responded to an advertisement that drummer Lars Ulrich had posted in a local newspaper. The current line-up features founders Hetfield (vocals, rhythm guitar) and Ulrich (drums), longtime lead guitarist Kirk Hammett and bassist Robert Trujillo, who joined the band in 2003. In 2009, Metallica was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Metallica has released nine studio albums, four live albums, five extended plays, 25 music videos, and 37 singles. The band has won nine Grammy Awards, and has had five consecutive albums debut at number one on the Billboard 200, making Metallica the first band to do so. The band's eponymous 1991 album has sold over 16 million copies in the United States, making it the best-selling album of the SoundScan Era. Metallica ranks as one of the most commercially successful bands of all time, having sold over 120 million records worldwide.[1] Metallica has been listed as one of the greatest artists of all time by many magazines, including Rolling Stone, which ranked them 61st on its list of The 100 Greatest Artists of All Time. As of December 2012, Metallica is the fourth best-selling music artist since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking sales in 1991, selling a total of 53,642,000 albums in the United States alone.

Lyrics

"The Unforgiven"

New blood joins this earth,
And quickly he's subdued.
Through constant pained disgrace
The young boy learns their rules.

With time the child draws in.
This whipping boy done wrong.
Deprived of all his thoughts
The young man struggles on and on.

He's known a vow unto his own,
That never from this day
His will they'll take away.

What I've felt,
What I've known
Never be.
Never see.
Won't see what might have been.

What I've felt,
What I've known
Never free.
Never me.
So I dub thee unforgiven.

They dedicate their lives
To running all of his.
He tries to please them all –
This bitter man he is.

Throughout his life the same –
He's battled constantly.
This fight he cannot win –
A tired man they see no longer cares.

The old man then prepares
To die regretfully –
That old man here is me.

What I've felt,
What I've known
Never be.
Never see.

What I've felt,
What I've known
Never free.
Never me.

[Solo]

What I've felt,
What I've known
Never be.
Never see.

What I've felt,
What I've known
Never free.
Never me.

Never free.
Never me.

You labelled me,
I'll label you.

Never free.
Never me.