Metallica - Nothing Else Matters - Live- in Rio 2013-HD - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on January 2, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters - Live- in Rio 2013-HD - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 140 MB)
 Metallica - Nothing Else Matters - Live- in Rio 2013-HD - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4140 MB

Description

"Nothing Else Matters"

Metallica Live in RIO 2013 HD Quality

I downmixed this Audio using Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs on track 1 and on Track 2 I
downmixed with 5.1 ch. 1152kbs. The finished Audio lists at 525kbs.
Really Sweeet Live Concert Ballad Video!!
"Nothing Else Matters" is a power ballad by the American heavy metal band Metallica. It was released in 1992 as the third single from their self-titled fifth studio album, Metallica. The song peaked at number 11 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart as well as top-ten positions on many European charts. Singer and rhythm guitarist James Hetfield wrote the song (credited to Hetfield/Ulrich while he was on the phone with his then girlfriend. Since he held the phone with one hand, he plucked the four open strings of a standard E-minor chord with the other, which eventually made up the first two bars of the song. The lyrics, which talk about being "so close, no matter how far", were also dedicated to his girlfriend, indicating the bond they shared even when Hetfield was on tour. Initially, the song was not meant to be released, as Hetfield had written it for himself, but after drummer Lars Ulrich heard it, it was considered for the album. The song's demo was also called "Nothing Else Matters" and was recorded in Lars Ulrich's home musical studio "Dungeon" on August 13, 1990. Its intro is an E minor arpeggio beginning with the open low E followed by the open G, B and high E strings. It is one of the few Metallica songs in which Hetfield, not Kirk Hammett, plays the guitar solo. Given that Hetfield recorded all rhythm and most harmony tracks on the band's first five albums and that Hammett has stated he didn't learn how to play the song until they were well into the tour for the album, Hammett does not play on the studio recording, making it one of two songs in the whole Metallica repertoire, along with Cliff Burton's "(Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth", in which he does not appear.The song has now become a staple in Metallica's live performances, and has been dedicated to their fans. When played live nowadays, Hammett does the first part of the intro, and Hetfield joins in for the second, to then sing and play it alone until after the first chorus, when the whole band kicks in. Also, the last verse is left out, ending the song with the heavily distorted guitar solo by Hetfield, and usually fading into "Enter Sandman"

LYRICS:

"Nothing Else Matters"

So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know

And nothing else matters

But I know

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they say
Never cared for games they play
And I know

No nothing else matters

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 3005kbps
Total Bitrate: 3530kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
5.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1152kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
140 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters - Live- in Rio 2013-HD - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters - Live- in Rio 2013-HD - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters - Live- in Rio 2013-HD - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Thanks for the upload! Sounds great!