Metallica - Bangalore, India 2011 - LOCK

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on June 6, 2013 by checkmatelockin Movies > Concerts
Torrent verified.

Metallica - Bangalore, India 2011 - LOCK (Size: 792.13 MB)
 Metallica - Bangalore, India 2011.flv792.13 MB

Description

Sound: The significance of this particular concert is that it was the first ever Metallica show in India. Firsthand, I can tell you that the band was at the top of their game. James Hetfield was at his explosive best, cranking out riff after riff with brilliant vocals, Kirk Hammett truly ripping those solos apart, Rob Trujillo's bass punching through, and Lars on the drums setting the tone for the whole thing.

There were 20,000-25,000 fans at the venue, banging their heads off. However, the audience was very cooperative, and the show passed off without a hitch.

The setlist for the night was:

MAIN SET:
01. Creeping Death
02. For Whom The Bell Tolls
03. Fuel
04. Ride The Lightning
05. Fade To Black
06. Cyanide
07. The Memory Remains
08. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
09. Sad But True
10. All Nightmare Long
11. One
12. Master Of Puppets
13. Blackened
14. Nothing Else Matters
15. Enter Sandman

ENCORE
16. Am I Evil?
17. Battery
18. Seek & Destroy

Whether they were chanting to "The Memory Remains", singing along with "Nothing Else Matters" or screaming their throats raw for "Master Of Puppets", the crowd was with them every step of the way.

One highlight was after the main set ended, the band went off. Even as a few fans reluctantly began to leave, the band returned to pay tribute to "Diamond Head" with "Am I Evil?" after this, the band began to leave again. James kept the audience on tenterhooks by repeatedly removing and putting on his guitar strap. Eventually, he did leave, but returned with another one, saying "This one's heavier". The band blazed through "Battery" and left yet again, finally returning for the last time to play "Seek & Destroy". Another highlight was Lars Ulrich tossing one of his sticks to a guard after the show.

This gig on 30 October 2011, Palace Grounds, Bangalore, India, was an unforgettable event in my life.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
792.13 MB
seeders:2
leechers:3
Metallica - Bangalore, India 2011 - LOCK

Screenshots

Metallica - Bangalore, India 2011 - LOCK screenshot