Metal Gear Solid V PC game + Patch ^^nosTEAM^^

seeders: 57
leechers: 193
Added on September 20, 2015 by TrenxTin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Metal Gear Solid V PC game + Patch ^^nosTEAM^^ (Size: 20.82 GB)
 Metal Gear Solid V PC game + Patch ^^nosTEAM^^.7z20.82 GB

Description

Games : Windows : Full Game : English

About the game:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is an open world action-adventure stealth video game developed by Kojima Productions.
The game is the eleventh canonical and final installment in the Metal Gear series and the fifth within the series' chronology.
It serves as a sequel to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, and a continuation of the narrative established there,
and a prequel to the original Metal Gear game. It carries over the tagline of Tactical Espionage Operations first used in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.
Set in 1984, the game follows the mercenary leader Punished "Venom" Snake as he ventures into Afghanistan
and the Angola—Zaire border region to exact revenge on the people who destroyed his forces and came close to killing him during the climax of Ground Zeroes....

PC System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 card Required)
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 22 GB available space

All Credits to Nosteam.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.82 GB
seeders:57
leechers:193
Metal Gear Solid V PC game + Patch ^^nosTEAM^^

Trailer

Screenshots

Metal Gear Solid V PC game + Patch ^^nosTEAM^^ screenshot

All Comments

in installation says that the next volume is required but when i click ok it doesn't find it
Turret works great - but the crack included isn't working on Windows 8. Downloaded the updated 3DM version and all seems well, - may want to include that in the description for people who have a "steam in offline mode" message - thanks uploader!

Also - really wasn't a need to zip this, since it's already compressed.
so u just replaced the crack files in ur game folder?
Wasn't the v3 crack already released? Why not use that?
more. But if you're asking because you may not have enough disk space, don't bother installing it.
is ths works in windows 10???
ΕΕΕεεeee....... the game dont start ........i have windows 8,1 .... please tell me , why ..????
The 3DM v2 crack requires you to change your timezone to Bejing, try that
An error is a completely normal part of the ending? The error explains what? Are you saying he doesn't even try to error? Oh I see you didn't bother reading the whole thing and just knee-jerked a response.